OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Corks!!!!!!!!!? :smh: :smh: :smh: there's an outlet (actually "factory store", is there a difference?) like a half hour-45 mins outta Philly and every time I'm there they got nothing but average stuff. How do they decide which outlets get the heat and which ones don't?

Limerick Outlets? Don't even waste your time man.

The Corks hit an outlet around Portland right? Pretty sure it was Portland area, crazy seeing Corks in an outlet, heck the Woodbury Commons outlet I've been there over 50 times and I've purchased two shoes there, all black air max 2012 for the gym and a pair of Griffeys one time, I would love to get something decent just once

I got thru but cancelled it all after i was told thr bhms came in a simple orane nike box. Thats not right. Fishhy

^ B Grades always come in regular orange Nike boxes.

Here's a pic of the box my (and everyone else's) Black Bottom Photo Blue Jordan IXs came in straight from Nike.com.

Last edited:
Damn wish i had seen this earlier. i wear 12-12.5 and have been searching hard for some BHMs.  DAMN!

The checkout lady said they came in a "special orane box" because they were a part if the "special BHm pack" plus with the team based CWS coming up i wanna get most (if not all) of em. I just didnt trust the check out. I dont want b grades either. I like the BHMs but i wanna leave them to people who "love" them. That means an extra 12.5 left over. Youre welcome

The checkout lady said they came in a "special orane box" because they were a part if the "special BHm pack" plus with the team based CWS coming up i wanna get most (if not all) of em. I just didnt trust the check out. I dont want b grades either. I like the BHMs but i wanna leave them to people who "love" them. That means an extra 12.5 left over. Youre welcome

lol, i guess... you can return to any nike store if you weren't satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom