OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'll just leave this here....

^^^Because urwhack....

>D

Naw, hold it at different angles diff lighting. It's there.

My second pair of purple fades came in, these from the NDC restock. Such a beautiful shoe.
thinking of doubling up too

Fades are my Faves

#1 colorway so far for me

#2 are the easters, i love the purple & yellow blend... closest to a laker cw minus the easter color

#3 sulfurs, need a GC pair though

honorable mention:

black YOTS.. although i don't wear it as much, this shoe just looks so sick,

I can just stare at this shoe lol
laugh.gif

Last edited:
where can I get a GC pair of Sulfurs besides eBay? they all dried up by now? I'm thirsty for that full shozoku.

Last edited:
^^^ because they are SO SICK :D
Haha! True. I'm just pissed that I passed on these. I got caught-up in securing 88s, Denims & MCs from the restock last week that I overlooked a lot of other shoes. These were up for quite awhile so now I'm regretting it...

For those looking for fades? Have you done stock locate through footlocker? I was recently up in Reno and they had fades as well as several other CWs. I know stock locate isn't perfect, but stores do still have these.

weird thing about fades is i feel they look much better when you are not wearing them, cuz when i look down all i see is that light purprle but when i see them from the side they look dope again.

All these Purple fades pictures might slowly be winning me over. If I do get a pair, gotta remember to not wear a purple shirt with them. Cant be walking around looking like Grimace.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom