OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That's why I stock recent releases. I don't want to rock my new sneakers at the same time as the entire world.  Sneaker planning.  Imagine bringing the purps out 2 years from now. Straight FIYAH! but even the Toro 4's, I can't go anywhere without seeing 2-3 of them joints a day on strangers.  When I rocked my Xmas lights, I saw another dude with them on and I was like "Nice sneaks bruh!" pointed down to the shoes.

Last edited:
That's why I stock recent releases. I don't want to rock my new sneakers at the same time as the entire world.  Sneaker planning.  Imagine bringing the purps out 2 years from now. Straight FIYAH! but even the Toro 4's, I can't go anywhere without seeing 2-3 of them joints a day on strangers.  When I rocked my Xmas lights, I saw another dude with them on and I was like "Nice sneaks bruh!" pointed down to the shoes.
chances are no one wearing the same shoes as you licks the soles though

Crazy as it sounds I almost consider purple fades grail status, at least for the Kobe line anyway. One of the more underrated shoes this year imo

^^^Because urwhack....

grin.gif

Naw, hold it at different angles diff lighting. It's there.
lol u liked my sn?
roll.gif

Yea I see it but not as much...I guess the mesh sew is too lightly to see it!
nerd.gif

that's true they do sell out, but I don't think the shoe gets enough recongition
im fine with that... why want more hype? when theres a greater chance for people who actually want the shoe because they like it or are a kobe fan to cop rather then have hypebeast drooling all over them.

Lol
Big Nog's Top 5

1) Orange Fades (OC)
2) White and Gold Elites
3) WTK
4) Draft Days
5) Cloaks

Nikes Top 5

1) Purple Fades
2) Purple Fades
3) Purple Fades
4) Purple Fades
5) Purple Fades

Where has the love for them gone?

For Real Tho:
1) Purple Fades
2) BHM
3) Easter
4) Christmas
5) VB

im fine with that... why want more hype? when theres a greater chance for people who actually want the shoe because they like it or are a kobe fan to cop rather then have hypebeast drooling all over them.
I agree, no need for more hype, I just believe the 8 is one of the better shoes out while other shoes receive more hype or accolades. What is really nice about the shoe is that it remains stylish but still has the performance edge to it. Sometimes it can be difficult for a shoe to achieve both.

^ I can't answer for him, but I did like the lime green looking one coming out, but the more I see the pattern the less I like it. I think the colors caught my eye more than anything

^ I can't answer for him, but I did like the lime green looking one coming out, but the more I see the pattern the less I like it. I think the colors caught my eye more than anything
I guess I'm in the minority. I love the graffiti pattern. I'll be copping and probably doing an I. D. as well.

^ idk it just looks cluttered and weird to me, I guess I would need to see them in person firstedit: its ok to like or dislike things everyone does or doesn't, example I didn't like toro 4s or bhm Kobe 8s and I am cool with that

Last edited:
lol stop. I was stating an opinion on how when something gets added on iD it takes away from the original version IMO. If you could make MC's or BHM in any color combo, would the originals be as unique... no.

I do still like the pattern.

Last edited:
^ idk it just looks cluttered and weird to me, I guess I would need to see them in person first edit: its ok to like or dislike things everyone does or doesn't, example I didn't like toro 4s or bhm Kobe 8s and I am cool with that
Thank you. I had no idea how opinions worked.

Back
Top Bottom