OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still trying to get some Fades. I got a chance to get some Red Suedes or wondering if I should just wait and get the Milk Snakes.

lol stop. I was stating an opinion on how when something gets added on iD it takes away from the original version IMO. If you could make MC's or BHM in any color combo, would the originals be as unique... no.

I do still like the pattern.
it wouldnt be as unique... n idk about adding the BHM pattern to an ID option but i could c the MCs fade option and being loved by many i personally wouldve liked if they added the fade option on ID

NBA Stars & Celebs Bring Out Fresh Kicks for the Drew League (Kobe Signatures) :smokin

Last edited:
For those looking for fades? Have you done stock locate through footlocker? I was recently up in Reno and they had fades as well as several other CWs. I know stock locate isn't perfect, but stores do still have these.
I'll try this lol thanks man

Nick Young officially with Team Kobe. I hope he wears older Kobes like he did with other teams.

I know this thread has slowed up when folks posting the Top 5 again :lol:

:lol: For reals. I don't have one still as every release there's a new favorite. Besides I have more iDs than regular releases. :lol:

Last edited:
My top 5...ohh thats hard. Mine would be:

1. C.L.
2. BHM
3. MC's
4. Python
5a. Fades
5b. ASG

Outskirts:
-Sulfurs
-Easters
-Red Camo

Top 5 is indeed too difficult to make for me.  I could probably name 6 or 7 (not including iDs) that are my faves, but ranking them is a different story... plus I just have 3 regular releases and 3 iDs

Last edited:
I've cut myself off from the 8s after 3 regular releases and 3 iDs.

I would love to have... Sulfurs, Pythons, Purple Fades, Black Elites, MCs, Supernaturals. Just can't justify tracking them down at this point in time with other expenses.

Did the Kobe sig suddenly become popular among NBA players? I only saw the Lakers and Prigioni wear them every game during the 2012-13 season. Now it seems like every other player is wearing them in the summer/drew leagues.

Last edited:
Did the Kobe sig suddenly become popular among NBA players? I only saw the Lakers and Prigioni wear them every game during the 2012-13 season. Now it seems like every other player is wearing them in the summer/drew leagues.
They really started getting popular with the 5 and 6. Demar Derozan has been wearing Kobes for a while.

They really started getting popular with the 5 and 6. Demar Derozan has been wearing Kobes for a while.
I was actually asking about the 8s. I didn't see much of it around the league this past season except for a handful of players. Maybe I didn't watch enough games outside of LA.

I think the kobe 8 in general has become super popular. Every gr eventually sells out. Alot of NBA role players wear em including celebrities when they ball. And at the in door court I usually ball at kobe 8 are what you see the most aside from hyper dunks or anything from that hyper family

Back
Top Bottom