3) Black Elites
4) Easters
5) Volts

I like the clean look...and these 5 are the cleanest

Honorable mentions: BHM and ASG

thinking of doubling up too
Fades are my Faves
#1 colorway so far for me

#2 are the easters, i love the purple & yellow blend... closest to a laker cw minus the easter color

#3 sulfurs, need a GC pair though

honorable mention:

black YOTS.. although i don't wear it as much, this shoe just looks so sick,
I can just stare at this shoe lol :lol:

The only three pairs I need.

They're the same.  Looks different due to angles/lighting.  Probably the closest thing we'll get to the Aces.  May even double up as these will sell out with the quickness.

I only wear casually. My current rotation: xmas, bhm, blue camo, and purple fades.

I need to break out one more pair so that I don't have to wear more than twice a week. Just undecided which colorway to bring out.

I don't know how anyone could only wear Kobe's. I love the shoe too. And have different cw. But daily? Too much. Gotta mix it with different feeling shoes.

For the most part I just play ball in them, but I do wear some to the gym and casually as well.  I played tennis once in my blue corals and they were awesome tennis shoes.  But they would be shredded if I continued to do that...  I have an xdr iD pair that I use for outdoor ball.

Indoor ball, gym use, and casual

BHM, Xmas, Blue Coral, iD #1

Indoor ball only

iD #2

Outdoor ball only

iD #3
I've played tennis in my blue lights a handful of times, and the outsole wore away pretty quickly.  It was just hitting around with some friends and playing a few games, nothing too serious.  I can only imagine how the shoes would look if I used them in a tournament.

I use my Blue Lights for casual, tennis, and basketball.  Been wearing them for over 3 months now.  They are well worn.

Edit: My top 5

1. Blue Lights

2. Red Camo YOTS

3. Purple Fades

4. Volts

5. Sulfurs/Venice Beaches

If the Homes came out, they would be on the list for sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom