OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just scored a pair of Blue Coral Snakes of the Bay for $155 shipped. Brand new with receipts! 2 down, a lot more to go!
pimp.gif

For those who actually wear their Kobe's, what sport/activity do you wear them for?

My Rotation

MC's = Cardio / running

Blitz Blue's = Outdoor BBall

Purple Fades = Indoor BBall

Sulfurs, Red YOTS, Easters = Still boxed

Last edited:
Just scored a pair of Blue Coral Snakes of the Bay for $155 shipped. Brand new with receipts! 2 down, a lot more to go!
pimp.gif

Congrats. Still one of my favorite colorways -- the new Blitz Blues are nice, but I would still take the blue corals over them...

For those who actually wear their Kobe's, what sport/activity do you wear them for?

My Rotation

MC's = Cardio / running

Sulfurs, Red YOTS = unboxed
My Rotation

Easter's = Casual

BHM's = Casual

roll.gif

I play ball in one shoe(HD 2012), don't wanna ruin the nice sneakers 
laugh.gif

My Rotation

MC's = Cardio / running

Sulfurs, Red YOTS = unboxed
For the most part I just play ball in them, but I do wear some to the gym and casually as well.  I played tennis once in my blue corals and they were awesome tennis shoes.  But they would be shredded if I continued to do that...  I have an xdr iD pair that I use for outdoor ball.

Indoor ball, gym use, and casual

BHM, Xmas, Blue Coral, iD #1

Indoor ball only

iD #2

Outdoor ball only

iD #3

I only wear casually. My current rotation: xmas, bhm, blue camo, and purple fades.

I need to break out one more pair so that I don't have to wear more than twice a week. Just undecided which colorway to bring out.

pimp.gif

If anyone is looking for a pair, I just returned my Blue Coral Snakes [Size 10] an hour ago at the Footlocker on 34th and 3rd in NYC, 

My Rotation

MC's = Cardio / running

Sulfurs, Red YOTS, Easters = Still boxed
volts - basketball/working out

blue coral - basketball

easters - basketball

purple platinum - basketball

area 72 - basketball

Getting ready to go to Oregon for this confrence and I will do everything I can to push nike into making the OC pair and giving out the suggestions you guys all want

Back
Top Bottom