OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't quite know about that..
Grinches are sitting at what...400-600
The thirst for these are starting to get real and with people saying most comfy kobe since the IV. eventually these will go up
UNLESS
there is a restock.
but I have seen these going for under 210, so keep looking but if the thirst gets stronger I say grab them
. If u can find me a legit seller with a grinch for 400-600 please let me know every damn pair i see is 1000 for some reason. Scooped these christmas 8s online but i sure as hell am not patient waitin on kicks :smh:

NEED TO LIVE ON YOUR PLANET!!!!

guess that's the look out price in the sneaker groups i'm in........

welp,

If you pay over 1000 for shoes your either rich or priorities aren't straight possibly both. no disrespect.

Last edited:
was there ever a restock on last years christmas model? because I'm jumping in the car to go get em for $230 :frown:

wanna make sure i don't regret the decision.

WAIT WHAT 1K????

DA HYPE IS STRONG.

NEXT THING U KNOW PEOPLE WILL JUST BE MAKING IDS OF GRINCHES IN OTHER SHOES. GRINCH BRONS?

To all my fellow NT'ers that wear their kicks more than once a month ( no offense to the DS guys) how many times do you guys were your Christmas exclusive kicks it. Even tho the season is over I plan to wear these as casually as my other sneakers.

All I have to say about these is wow. I love em. Struck out online two days in a row but was able to hit up Kansas City HoH for my size 10. Walked in at 8, snagged em, then left. Dude didnt even act like too many people were there early. Lucky me
grin.gif
 plus I already got my socks locked down about a week ago, cant wait to put the socks and the shoes together when I get off work. Just tooooo doppppe
pimp.gif

I don't quite know about that..
Grinches are sitting at what...400-600
The thirst for these are starting to get real and with people saying most comfy kobe since the IV. eventually these will go up
UNLESS
there is a restock.
but I have seen these going for under 210, so keep looking but if the thirst gets stronger I say grab them
. If u can find me a legit seller with a grinch for 400-600 please let me know every damn pair i see is 1000 for some reason. Scooped these christmas 8s online but i sure as hell am not patient waitin on kicks :smh:

I saw a ds size 13 for 475. now way in hell i'm dropping 475 for some kobes that weren't even hype strikes or anything though :smh:

To all my fellow NT'ers that wear their kicks more than once a month ( no offense to the DS guys) how many times do you guys were your Christmas exclusive kicks it. Even tho the season is over I plan to wear these as casually as my other sneakers.

I used to wear my christmas lebron 8s 3-4 times a week. sold em for 60 bucks this past summer though :lol:

if you pay any more than retail for the christmas lights you need to get slapped

but anyway, looking forward to getting the sulfurs now

LMFAO at $1000 for grinches. If anyone takes that price serious they are ******ed.

Last edited:
I wish Atlanta had one. I got screwed out of my Size 12 multiple times today. I refuse to pay $250+.

^Same here, no NT near me, and I need a size 13.

Hopefully I get lucky with a restock or someone to help me out.

I don't have Grinches or the other xmas
but I have all stars and cloaks,
wear them to the gym and out like twice a week.
rock don't stock!!

Anyone know if the kids 7 boxes are the same as the mens boxes? i know they have different ones for kids sometimes. 

dang, i slept on these.... i need to find a size 12.. hope i can find someone that wants to trade these for some XI breds

Back
Top Bottom