OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

finally finished downloading.
youre welcome TPG

both are much better imo

man tough choice with both laces. The crimson laces take away from the print, the black laces draw your attention to the print. i must see for myself in person.

Yeah i'm kinda upset I didn't get thru on NDC this mornin and then struck out at my HOH cause of resellers buying all the sizes up..still have hope that I'll find them online or someone will return a pair :D or I'll have to pay 225-240 for them..

I'm in the same boat man

Scooped my pair this morning watched 3 people ahead of me pay $150. When it was my time to get rung up she rang it up @ $150, I asked her hey aren't they $140 and she said oh yeah you're right and overrided the transaction and gave it to me for $140. Score so just speak on it they have to honor it.

I am loving every colorway I am seeing of the 8's my pockets are gonna be hurting on these 8's, can't wait for the next colorway to drop.

There he is...dope shot as always NWT

And that purple pair kobe was rockin tonight look fire, need more pics. Sidenote, I hate the nuggets

I have a 12 on the way from Deadstock thinking I could wear them, but after reading the comments on how they fit, I don't think they'll be too comfy. Anyone with a 13 willing to trade for a 12? PM me if so, thanks.

good thing kobe wore those today. the pic from IG was posted on here a couple days ago and we were hoping they were not the all stars. got our answer today.

Last edited:
That purple pair is :x :smokin
And NWT and mjrod take the sickest pics of kobes. Them dudes can make almost any CW look hot with their pics lol

Back
Top Bottom