OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

picked up my pair. the color of these shoes are :smokin. comfort out of the box is :smokin. basically everything about this shoe is :smokin. will be copping many pairs of the 8s.

Last edited:
again, if any Socal heads want to help a fellow Socal NTER out, need a size 9...i'd be at NTSM trying but am currently in ATL...live in Torrance btw

You should be banned. Flagged 
mean.gif
did you pay more than retail?
roll.gif

I think the one's he is wearing tonight are the ones that were posted. I can't tell if its a grey or white sole though.

didn't sleep on these but shoulda went aggressive on em. first Christmas shoe of the group to sell out everywhere today and yesterday online. didn't c that coming. gotta hit niketown tomorrow first thing

Last edited:
Just got eastbay in the mail and Kobe is on the front wearing the 8's. If my thoughts are correct then images of this shoe have been available since July, since that is when Kobe was rocking the thick goatee.(during his own summer camp and during the olympic team pre-camp) Nike really got us by making us wait for official pictures until October / November.

How do these fit? I was able to get one but half a size smaller than what I usually wear.

Last edited:
overseas right now, but confirmed with my bro, who picked up both our pairs from the reservation at ftl, and price was 150. He was able to use the bday coupon though. Came out to 135.

He sent me pics of lace swaps as well. I like the xmas lights the way they are but some wanted to see them with black laces so I'll post them as soon as my 6.8 KB/sec dsl download speed finishes up downloading the attachments. :smh:

I think the one's he is wearing tonight are the ones that were posted. I can't tell if its a grey or white sole though.

I just got a better look on my tv, these seem to be dark purple on the back almost like a gradient pattern that turns light purple in the front, and those definitely have a white outsole or maybe translucent...

Yeah i'm kinda upset I didn't get thru on NDC this mornin and then struck out at my HOH cause of resellers buying all the sizes up..still have hope that I'll find them online or someone will return a pair :D or I'll have to pay 225-240 for them..

Yeah i'm kinda upset I didn't get thru on NDC this mornin and then struck out at my HOH cause of resellers buying all the sizes up..still have hope that I'll find them online or someone will return a pair
happy.gif
or I'll have to pay 225-240 for them..
did you pay more than retail? 
roll.gif
So you're saying people like the guy above you who struck out online and at the store should slap themselves because they're going to have to buy from a private seller for more? 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

EDIT: 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited: