OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Super happy with my Xmas 8 purchase at NTSF today but they don't have the Kobe Elite socks 
frown.gif

Anyone in the San Jose area know where I can get a hold of these?

Super happy with my Xmas 8 purchase at NTSF today but they don't have the Kobe Elite socks :frown:

Anyone in the San Jose area know where I can get a hold of these?

HOH Serramonte if you wanna drive out there again. I saw them week and a half ago. You could check with HOH in Valley Fair(Westfield).

Thought I'd share my Xmas pickups with everybody! Really enjoying both the KD's and of course the Kobe's.

The Kobe's on the box are a sz 14 one of the KD's is a 14 the other is a 13 and the Kobe's on the floor are my girls'.

Last edited:
what about volt laces on the x'mas? :nerd:
that's what I was thinking... but i dont think they'll look that good... kind of wanna try it but kinda dont cuz I dont see it being a good look...

it worked well for the VI and VII xmas but not sure about the 8s

Last edited:
Took NDC FOREVER to ship after grinches dropped... Hope not the case with these.

NWT... We're not worthy, we're not worthy.

Almost Not Even Worth Posting Pics After The Homie Drops His Photo Bomb In These Threads :nthat:

Things Went Smoothly Today As They So Commonly Do Out This Way 8)

As Was Expected, I Just Can't Rock With This Colorway, Or Even Model In General At This Point.... Just Not My Cup Of Tea When It Boils Down To It >D Went Ahead And Pushed These To Someone From The "Other Site" After Realizing They Would Just Sit In A Box If I Were To Hold Onto Them.

Last edited:
I totally slept on these smh... I went on Craigslist & copped a pair of size 12 just now for $200

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom