OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^^ must work for nike lol. Why just give em 40 for a version of a shoe that we want but not releasing to say we have a laker colorway? Lebron and kd got team colors. Everyone just frustrated cuz there are nice shoes out there that they not releasing. Sure I want laker colorways but im not just gonna go an id them because of the outside chance that some of them do come out.

I had the same problem. Break-in didn't help. Loop the 5th hole (from bottom) does help the tongue fits closer the foot, but still, the the tongue chafes against the front of my shin, may it be just chilling with the lace loosen or balling.
Seriously, I am still curious about the cause of the issue though, given the fact that it is obvious to me right from the first time I wore them, and yet it does not bother other/majority.

Anyway, I trimmed them off. Shown here:
http://www.kenlu.net/forum/showthread.php?p=382313#post382313

The logo is gone now, but I am rocking them comfortably. So I think I am cool. Hope it helps.

Wow! But unfortunately i'd rather wear longer socks than do that. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for the input though. Repped!

This. I'm a Laker fan first, so I'd like to see the Lakers colorways first, too. Of all the leaks I still haven't seen a Lakers product info/color description. If you're in this thread you see every page where someone talking/and or complaining about this, still no Lakers colorway. You don't like the options that's just your opinion, you don't speak for all consumers. All I'm saying is - as a reasonable, logical alternative to this "problem," create a solution - pay the $40.

Honestly i dont mind paying the extra $40 IF I CAN RE-CREATE THEM EXACTLY. Thy dont wven have solid uppers as an option?!? Smh

Entered for that Footlocker release sweepstakes for this upcoming weeks Kobe 8 release.. Blk/grey/silver. Still don't know what they are lol.

Added another pair of fades and milks, both DS. Also added a pair of Easters also DS. Sold my worn red camos to buy some DS ones too. Just want to add the black/grey PP and I'm done for a bit.

That's dumb. Took the pattern from the upper and moved it on the midsole/lining and increase the price. I'll cop the blue ones with bday coupon though haha

An extra $10 huh? Think I'll pass now unless they hit outlets. Hopefully a Draft Day CW drops, if it has the chlorine color with purple its gonna be fire!

Back
Top Bottom