OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^^ must work for nike lol. Why just give em 40 for a version of a shoe that we want but not releasing to say we have a laker colorway? Lebron and kd got team colors. Everyone just frustrated cuz there are nice shoes out there that they not releasing. Sure I want laker colorways but im not just gonna go an id them because of the outside chance that some of them do come out.

This.

Honestly i dont mind paying the extra $40 IF I CAN RE-CREATE THEM EXACTLY. Thy dont even have solid uppers as an option?!? Smh

And this.

Tell them there's no release date, tell them to call the other footlocker that said they'll put em out immediately.
Their responses were along the lines of "oh ****, there's a Kobe dropping this weekend?"

So yeah, I feel like its just an under the radar release. I'll be calling all weekend, I hope they have multiple pairs coming in.

Pic

What are those kobes below those two pp in that michagin footlocker pic? Look blueish green kobe? What is it? ^^

Alright so I need help picking out my first pair of Kobe 8's for playing ball should i get the Blue Lights, Challenge Reds, Milk Snakes, Or Sulfurs? :smokin

Alright so I need help picking out my first pair of Kobe 8's for playing ball should i get the Blue Lights, Challenge Reds, Milk Snakes, Or Sulfurs? :smokin

As always... buy which one YOU like best.

Personally tho, I'd go Sulfurs #1 and Milk Snakes #2.

Decided I need Sulfurs in my life - hopefully luck is with me tomorrow when I make a quick run to Mall of America. Fingers crossed on a stock locate...

Nice pickups on the pp's. Great lakes is a 15 minute drive from me, just don't like that printed mid sole.

Back
Top Bottom