OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike give me the green PP!
this!!! the green ones look fresh!!! hoping to cop 
nthat.gif

An extra $10 huh? Think I'll pass now unless they hit outlets. 
ya unfortunately i think they will sell out now thanks to the hype generated on these by being a "Philippines exclusive" at first.  otherwise they probably would have ended up at outlets.

agree as well.  still haven't worn mine cause i was looking for a size swap but im about to wear them any day now

ya unfortunately i think they will sell out now thanks to the hype generated on these by being a "Philippines exclusive" at first.  otherwise they probably would have ended up at outlets.

Considering some stores are holding raffles you could be right.

None of the upcoming colorways really excite me other than the Fireworks/Sparks. I think if I get any other 8s, it'll just be backtracking to pick up some of the already released colorways that I passed on initially but have grown to like. If only some nice purple/gold colorways came out...

None of my 8s are DS either.

Wore my Blood Snakes yesterday for the 1st time just to go to Petco for a rat for my actual snake.

Last edited:
Question for you guys that know this shoe well:

What do the dots on the midsole heel say/mean? I can't figure it out and it's bugging the crap out of me.

I'm sure it's somewhere in the 1900 pages of this thread, but thanks in advance for saving me the time it would take to search.

[COLOR=#red]Not a huge fan of what is coming out. The PP is alright, nothing great though. The black/grey/white I might get if they sit.

Tony the Tigers... I really can't find anything I like about them.

Only thing for sure for me is the Graffitis. I missed the Volts, which I still really want, so I won't be missing out on these.

Still looking for Volts and ASG's. If anyone can point me in a reliable direction, I'll shoot 20 reps. I'm juss sayin. :D [/COLOR]

Question for you guys that know this shoe well:

What do the dots on the midsole heel say/mean? I can't figure it out and it's bugging the crap out of me.

I'm sure it's somewhere in the 1900 pages of this thread, but thanks in advance for saving me the time it would take to search.

Here's the decoded words for everyone's reference for the Kobe Code on the Nike Kobe 8 System:

::::...::.::::::..::..::: = You're lazy :tongue:

Last edited:
Alright so I may have stumbled upon a picture of a new upcoming Kobe 8, but very well could be wrong.

Look not into the eyes of the MilkShake, but instead turn your attention to the White/Blk/Red pair on the wall to the right of the Blitz Blues and atop the Easters.

The Graffitis are there as well sitting just under the BBs.  The potentially new colorway looks cool, but I'm sure we all wish it was the homes/inlines/amnesties.
most likely a take down model...kind of look like gold medal 7's as well.

I was cleaning out my picture folder on my computer when I came across this picture I saved a few months back.  This was taken at the opening of the new footlocker in Brooklyn.  At the top you can see the double yellow sole homes.  I figure since the wtkd's at the bottom released, that eventually we will see the homes. 

No real big help from the Footlockers in my area. Only one said they'd put them out immediately. Other three didn't know/said they'd release Saturday. 
sick.gif

No real big help from the Footlockers in my area. Only one said they'd put them out immediately. Other three didn't know/said they'd release Saturday. 
sick.gif
Tell them there's no release date, tell them to call the other footlocker that said they'll put em out immediately.

Back
Top Bottom