OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

that crap photo res shot of the sparks make em look so unappealing 
mean.gif

Originally Posted by Sole Reaver  

PP's are garbage.

What's the story behind them anyway?
i read somewhere that they were designed after specific schools in the Philippines the reasoning why they released there 1st
Sounds plausible. The pine green and blue colorways line up with La Salle (http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/) and Ateneo (http://www.ateneo.edu/

I don't know any other universities as that's the popular rivalry between my friends and family.

Christmas Kobes from FTL.eu are in Rochester NY as we speak. Should be in Buffalo either later tonight or tomorrow.

Yea I ordered Mambacurials from Asia before they dropped here... one of the insoles is wrong size.  they did'nt have anymore insoles but gave me 60 bucks.  Now to find one friggin insole.

Any smaller footers on the hunt for Volts - Mall of America HoH has 8.5 sitting. No luck on my stock locate for Sulfurs...

I would bite if it was $250 just to avoid running around trying to secure a pair like I did for the MCs.
SMART

Most Kobe 8's once released here if we're not able to cop via in store or NDC success the next thing is resale and no doubt most if not all Kobe 8's are now in the 220-250 range anyway shipped....

Theres a big hassle trying to get your size in these shoes. 4 of my 8 8's have been a sweat fest. "Oh shoot will the guy in front me grab my size" "i gotta wake up at 3am" or the worst "sold out on NDC in 3 minutes(as of late cray cray!
mean.gif
)"

So i can't blame the next man to that says "just to avoid running around" cuz thats some BS after awhile.

Like for example i was dem tony's... But i know they drop on Sep 7th but i KNOW the ordeal of having to go out and get them IN STORE.

First you gotta go to the store say 2 days before and SEE that they have your size in hand

Second you gott ask how many they have in your size

Rinse and repeat until you KNOW that at least ONE store aka FTL has at LEAST 2 in your size to AVOID the the guy in front you grabbin your size...

We've ALL been throught his if you havent you havent LIVED LOL!

So long story short

COP when you can but with KICKS CREW you GOTTA be home when they come in OR ELSE(rumors i and horror stores of bad experiences...)

Hey guys were all the Kobe 8 camo volts sold out? Or were they marked down and hit the outlets. Looking for one but would want it to be below retail

Hey guys were all the Kobe 8 camo volts sold out? Or were they marked down and hit the outlets. Looking for one but would want it to be below retail

Looks like the bigger sizes are sold out. I tried stock locating and no luck. Hope to find them at outlets soon.

love this forum.. but when talks/releases dry up, we have our go-to topics: top 5s and most hyped/overrated/underrated 
glasses.gif

COP when you can but with KICKS CREW you GOTTA be home when they come in OR ELSE(rumors i and horror stores of bad experiences...)

For the most part, kicks crew legit? Thinking about getting some Black EXTs off there. I am having a hard time finding my size.

Lastly will we ever see the Lakers home cw?
Im making an asumption

but i'd have to say NO

Seems like the off season they focus on CASUAL.

For whatever reason they decided to go with WEIRD elite colors which we all know and love.

Thing is lakers colorways are NOT universal they are moreso for Cali or laker fans if you were to hear NIKE explain it...

Like how i feel the Tonys are a country cw to be honest representing Hong Kong etc etc

The shoe is COMFORTABLE buy it for that and that alone ANY colorway would suffice at that point

Waiting for a colorway etc etc can deprive your feet of the pleasures LOL to put it in someway plausible?

I only regret 2 cws

Red Snakes(although a GREAT beachshoe SRSLY i went there)

SuperHeros(coloway is tough to rock daily)

KC shipping service is fine, double-boxed, quick...  just expensive ~$35

I'm sure there's always a shipping horror story.  But they come via EMS which is delivered by USPS.  So your success depends on how well they service you.  I missed one from KC the other day, got a notice, picked up later that day.

The horror would be if you fail to receive notice of delivery, then you don't know that it's likely waiting at the post office and eventually USPS would decide what to do with unclaimed mail.

Back
Top Bottom