OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For the most part, kicks crew legit? Thinking about getting some Black EXTs off there. I am having a hard time finding my size.
From what i heard YES

but shipping the fastest option is like close to 35 and that guarentees it in like 2 weeks but there might be customs fees on it not sure9maybe someone can chime in?)

TRUST me EBay prices for some of these shoes are just as close as they are on kicks crew

From what i heard YES

but shipping the fastest option is like close to 35 and that guarentees it in like 2 weeks but there might be customs fees on it not sure9maybe someone can chime in?)

TRUST me EBay prices for some of these shoes are just as close as they are on kicks crew

Thank you.. yeah after the shipping the prices are pretty close lol

Im making an asumption

but i'd have to say NO

Seems like the off season they focus on CASUAL.

For whatever reason they decided to go with WEIRD elite colors which we all know and love.

Thing is lakers colorways are NOT universal they are moreso for Cali or laker fans if you were to hear NIKE explain it...

Like how i feel the Tonys are a country cw to be honest representing Hong Kong etc etc

The shoe is COMFORTABLE buy it for that and that alone ANY colorway would suffice at that point

Waiting for a colorway etc etc can deprive your feet of the pleasures LOL to put it in someway plausible?

I only regret 2 cws

Red Snakes(although a GREAT beachshoe SRSLY i went there)

SuperHeros(coloway is tough to rock daily)

Thanks, actually I already have 3 the xmas, blue lights, purple fades. But I still want those lakers home. I always pick up the lakers cw if they do release. I miss having inlines and del sols similar to the 4s and 5s. Those were the better cws imho. I also like the mpls cw of the 4s. Cws nowadays have been crazy and wild

Saw these

Easy pass, quality doesn't look as good as regular Kobe's either

love this forum.. but when talks/releases dry up, we have our go-to topics: top 5s and most hyped/overrated/underrated 
glasses.gif
[COLOR=#red]
Don't forget the "Will there be the amnesty/laker cw" talk that has been going on since about the beginning of the thread.

really really hope so by the way.[/COLOR]

We'll see.  Depends on if the Fireworks are actually released outside Asia.  That style code doesn't come up with much at all on search, there are 4-5 sellers on taobao, but thats already ~250 before shipping, and i feel better ordering with PP on KC than on TB.

The only eBay auction just jacked the pic from this thread, cropped it and flipped it, the sig is backward... and just doesn't seem reliable.

Check the swoosh on this pic, that's a dif materrial?

Are the contents in the package really worth $100 or was that a favor by KC to avoid customs fees? 
they were worth six times that... and I didn't ask for anything special, nor did they disclaim anything pertaining to that.

I'm sure they're aware of shipping process here in the US, and rather than having a lot of pissed customers they'd rather do more business

Also, perhaps it is less paperwork then for the originator?

im thinking theyll give us a laker CW to open up the new season especially if kobe ready to ball on opening night. crossing fingers for the amnesties!!! call em the returns or the final chapters as long as they release 
laugh.gif

Thanks, actually I already have 3 the xmas, blue lights, purple fades. But I still want those lakers home. I always pick up the lakers cw if they do release. I miss having inlines and del sols similar to the 4s and 5s. Those were the better cws imho. I also like the mpls cw of the 4s. Cws nowadays have been crazy and wild
Jslimm's inline inspired IDs are pretty damn nice. That's probably as close as it's going to get for inlines.

http://niketalk.com/t/515465/zoom-kobe-8-system-nikeid-thread/4320#post_18380865

but doesnt seem like they are apart of the ignite shanghai pack, most kobe 8 colorways that have had hella coverage in terms of sneak pics, seem to release. 

i hope the sparks follow suit

From what i heard YES

Hasn't KC been known to sell grey market pairs?

The PPs are clean but they are nothing to get too excited about or the sparks. But how do some spots have them? Can someone explain to me because I'm confused

The PPs are clean but they are nothing to get too excited about or the sparks. But how do some spots have them? Can someone explain to me because I'm confused
There's no official RD. Some stores have elected to put them on shelves immediately. Others are waiting until Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom