OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:lol: @ Pythons being overrated.

Plus, if your crap is brown and green w/ hints of red, I think you need to see a doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up the elites. Super clean. Also, the cushioning is better for bigs. The lunarlon is alright, but the cushlon feels a lot better, especially with the zoom bag, IMO .

:lol: @ Pythons being overrated.
I explained my reasoning the best I could. There's nothing appealing about that color way and the challenge red looks like it's just slapped on a pile of poop. Also, there's a difference between hyped and overrated. Just my opinion though, and you don't have to agree with it. Hope that clears things up.

Last edited:
Just picked up the elites. Super clean. Also, the cushioning is better for bigs. The lunarlon is alright, but the cushlon feels a lot better, especially with the zoom bag, IMO .
which ones? the black and gold or the superhero? I was wondering how they feel and plan on picking up a pair. I'm kicking myself I had a black and gold elite in my cart last week with the coupon on eastbay came out to 175, waited too long and they sold out my size, kinda bitter about it lol

PP's are garbage.

What's the story behind them anyway?
Super limited Philippines exclusive that are not at all obviously just TB colorways... >D

What!? Xmas had little hype! Nobody really wanted them up until they dried up. Faaaar from the BHM and mambacurial hype.

agreed.
The pre-release hype on the Xmas wasn't as high as the MCs or BHMs. I know I personally hated on the Xmas a lot at first, but they're definitely a top 3-4 colorway to me now. Hype on the Xmas built a lot more post-release though. I know when there was still a poll on this thread for the top colorway, the Xmas was still the top dog back in April/May or so.

XDR, no since it's clear sole. GC not sure, think not since it already has the full logo.
I see... The thing with some of my GCs (VB and SH elite) is not just the full logo,

the sole tend to be a bit thicker and looks more solid than the regular releases....

I compared them with my Xmas GC and they do have same solid sole look...

I might be wrong, but I was in the assumption that GC versions all have XDR soles LOL ....

nah they're all size 14s and are being sent to Kobe's crib haha
For real i wonder how many pairs Kobe gets?

Does he wear a fresh pair like every day?

Cuz.... thats no fair we out here trying to get ONE

ONE SIZE RUNS and s&*( ? SMH
mean.gif

For real i wonder how many pairs Kobe gets?

Does he wear a fresh pair like every day?

Cuz.... thats no fair we out here trying to get ONE

ONE SIZE RUNS and s&*( ? SMH :smh:

He has a fresh pair errryday...

Fresh T, fresh shorts, fresh socks, fresh jacket...

Nothin' gets used twice... that's the benefit of having your name on the stuff :smokin :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom