OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Awww... You guys are making me blush :wow:

:lol:

Thanks for the kind words y'all, I try :wink:

To the dude looking for lunar inserts to replace the zoom, rotate through the lunar ones. Use one set between the shoe rotation, when that one is done, switch it out.

I wonder if there's a way to bring the lunar back? Maybe soak in hot water and let fully dry? Someone with some beat lunar inserts should experiment :nerd:

Nothing appealing about the pythons?

Go home, you're drunk.
OMG PYTHONS ARE AMAZING I WILL WEAR THEM EVERYDAY AND WORSHIP THEM UNTIL I DIE TROLOLOLLOL!!!!!111
Because clearly, no one is allowed to disagree with you, right?
:lol: @ Pythons being overrated.

Plus, if your crap is brown and green w/ hints of red, I think you need to see a doctor.
Never said it was my crap, kiddo. The fact that having crap with red and green means that a person needs to see a doctor makes the pythons even worse. So thanks for solidifying my stance on a colorway that looks like a symptom of constipation.

Last edited:
Dude came in hard on that one lol..Or at least tried to.

But why the aggressiveness?

You think they're overrated, they don't.

Let it go my guy..

Dude came in hard on that one lol..Or at least tried to.

But why the aggressiveness?

You think they're overrated, they don't.

Let it go my guy..
Sorry if I was too aggressive, but I just wanted to make my opinion clear. I'll let go and respect their opinion if they respect my opinion.
Again, I apologize if I came across as rude to those that like the Pythons, but you guys have no business insulting me and calling me drunk.

Last edited:
Stock located my elites, and here's how I received my box from UPS

Damn bro and the elites have a cool box, one that looks good amongst a pile that stuff right there is bad

Awww... You guys are making me blush :wow:

:lol:

Thanks for the kind words y'all, I try :wink:

To the dude looking for lunar inserts to replace the zoom, rotate through the lunar ones. Use one set between the shoe rotation, when that one is done, switch it out.

I wonder if there's a way to bring the lunar back? Maybe soak in hot water and let fully dry? Someone with some beat lunar inserts should experiment :nerd:

that's a good idea. once i start playing ball again in a few months, i'm gonna use 1 set for all the shoes.

just curious to those that have balled in their shoes all year, how long until it bottoms out?

Just picked these up at footaction. They said they just came in today and they said they could sell immediately. Didn't see this coming

OMG PYTHONS ARE AMAZING I WILL WEAR THEM EVERYDAY AND WORSHIP THEM UNTIL I DIE TROLOLOLLOL!!!!!111
Because clearly, no one is allowed to disagree with you, right?
Never said it was my crap, kiddo. The fact that having crap with red and green means that a person needs to see a doctor makes the pythons even worse. So thanks for solidifying my stance on a colorway that looks like a symptom of constipation.

Just picked these up at footaction. They said they just came in today and they said they could sell immediately. Didn't see this coming

Awww... You guys are making me blush
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks for the kind words y'all, I try
wink.gif

I wonder if there's a way to bring the lunar back? Maybe soak in hot water and let fully dry? Someone with some beat lunar inserts should experiment
nerd.gif
Are you suggesting that i take out all the lunarlon soles from my kobe 8s, designate one pair as "primary usage," use it normally, then use the other one and so forth?

LOL hella people trying to flip these PP's on eBay and Instagram still advertising them as "Philippines exclusive" before everyone realizes they are available in a bunch of stores in the US. 
mean.gif

Could always wait about 1 day until some reseller sees your post on here and puts a "CLEAN A GRADE KOBE 8 ELITE BOX" up for sale for 30 bucks on ebay :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom