OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just scored the Black /White /Cool grey ....Easiest p/u yet !!!!

With coupon came up as $ 131.00 . Sweet Deal.   That brings me up to 3 , (Easters, Red Boa-Milk, PP)

........Why are these so addicting !!!

Whoever said the pp don't look nice in person and they look cheap must have seen a bad pair. They are even better in person I promise. Anyone trying to get them. House of hoops Mayfair mall Wauwatosa wisconsin. I'm very impressed with my pair. I got the black/grey .

How do I add a picture to my name I'm on Nike talk thru my iPhone and can't figure out how to put a pic up

Awww... You guys are making me blush :wow:

:lol:

Thanks for the kind words y'all, I try :wink:

To the dude looking for lunar inserts to replace the zoom, rotate through the lunar ones. Use one set between the shoe rotation, when that one is done, switch it out.

I wonder if there's a way to bring the lunar back? Maybe soak in hot water and let fully dry? Someone with some beat lunar inserts should experiment :nerd:

Are you suggesting that i take out all the lunarlon soles from my kobe 8s, designate one pair as "primary usage," use it normally, then use the other one and so forth?
Yes

With coupon came up as $ 131.00 . Sweet Deal.   That brings me up to 3 , (Easters, Red Boa-Milk, PP)

Tell me about it. Started with the Easters and now I have every single cw and doubled/quadrupled up on a few of them. Now I'm on the flyknit train. Can't wait until the 9s are leaked. 

Last edited:
How do I add a picture to my name I'm on Nike talk thru my iPhone and can't figure out how to put a pic up
next time, use the search please.

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen, click "desktop". Then in the upper right hand corner, click profile. Then in the upper left hand corner you'll see the image you have now, underneath that you'll see "replace avatar", click that. Click "browse" pick the pic you'd like to use, and save it.

SMOKING!       
pimp.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

Word on the street is we may be looking for these to drop in the US in 1 month's time.

Update:  Rumored to drop Sept 28th or Oct 5th!

Bonus:  Video of the Firework 8s looking something wicked on feet. 

Last edited:
those 8's fireworks are on fire...reminds me of the Bruce Lee even though it's not the name correctly
glasses.gif

Last edited:

And you are only at 3 pairs......

next time, use the search please.

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen, click "desktop". Then in the upper right hand corner, click profile. Then in the upper left hand corner you'll see the image you have now, underneath that you'll see "replace avatar", click that. Click "browse" pick the pic you'd like to use, and save it.

Thank you very much man. I didn't know what pics of my Kobe's to put up so i Just used my daughter. But thank you again

So I saw those graffitis in person today. I was very disappointed. Probably the the worse 8 color way IMO. I didn't like them at all. Nike could have kept those

Anyone want to help  run down the upcoming releases .....OK  / Graffiti  8/17 , Then Kobe White (have not seen yet? ) on 8/24 ,  Tony the Tiger 9/7,  System Purple ? 9/21

Mine grey 10/19 ?  PP Premiere green & blue ?  Green glow 11/20 ? Sparks ?

& What are these Chlorine blue / purple rumors? need pics

Anyone with some insight or connections give some clarity !!! Thanks NTers

Those PP are average at best. I wouldn't pay more than $80 for them. The green pp only ones I'd cop.

Damn, missed out on my delivery. Just left for work and saw the van goung towards my street. Have to wait until monday now.

SMOKING!       
pimp.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

Word on the street is we may be looking for these to drop in the US in 1 month's time.

Bonus:  Video of the Firework 8s looking something wicked on feet. 
Mint!

Anyone want to help  run down the upcoming releases .....OK  / Graffiti  8/17 , Then Kobe White (have not seen yet? ) on 8/24 ,  Tony the Tiger 9/7,  System Purple ? 9/21

Mine grey 10/19 ?  PP Premiere green & blue ?  Green glow 11/20 ? Sparks ?

& What are these Chlorine blue / purple rumors? need pics

Anyone with some insight or connections give some clarity !!! Thanks NTers
after seeing the KD6 Holloween "Holloween" and considering the fact that the Holloween Kobe's are rumored to have Glow in the Dark sole, im going to guess that the "Green Glow" is going to be part of the Holloween pack

Back
Top Bottom