OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not white in person on the PP…Off-white/light-grey color on the midsole, botttoms, and laces. That's 'Cool Grey' for ya as the box says

Damn bro and the elites have a cool box, one that looks good amongst a pile that stuff right there is bad
At first i LOL'd. Then thought about how that really sucks. File a claim? Or return/stock locate again.
Yeah, for sure. I'll call tomorrow morning that's a good idea. Luckily, the sneakers are straight! I will ball in these, so the box really isn't my biggest concern. Just feel disrespected.. Black Elites cost $$$ 
mean.gif

Yeah, for sure. I'll call tomorrow morning that's a good idea. Luckily, the sneakers are straight! I will ball in these, so the box really isn't my biggest concern. Just feel disrespected.. Black Elites cost $$$ 
mean.gif
they are dope as hell, sucks about the box though, boxes don't bother me because if I know I am rocking a shoe I don't care, now my MCs, which I kinda stock and have another pair I def care about the box

Pythons are f'n awesome. Everyone got their taste but I love most of the 8's forrealforreal.
That's what I'm talking about. At least you respected my opinion instead of being rude. Props to you man. And you chiacrack.

Fireworks are the only must cop 8 on my radar.

Also very intrigued to see what Big Nog has in store for them.

Last edited:
That's what I'm talking about. At least you respected my opinion instead of being rude. Props to you man. And you chiacrack.
no doubt bro, everyone got their own opinion and tastes, some respect that, for instance I dislike ASG and BHM! some lovvvvve those

they are dope as hell, sucks about the box though, boxes don't bother me because if I know I am rocking a shoe I don't care, now my MCs, which I kinda stock and have another pair I def care about the box
THIS..

I still haven't even tried my MCs on...

20,000+ positive feedback but no candid pics of the shoe. Just stock photos.

Probably ok, right?

20,000+ positive feedback but no candid pics of the shoe. Just stock photos.

Probably ok, right?
whose the seller?

I just found a pair for 199 shipped, took it, its over retail but with NY tax gas and an hour drive I am cool with that

THIS..

I still haven't even tried my MCs on...
I tried on my 10.5, put them back in the box. I think I am gonna rock my size 11 to my fantasy football draft, have these dudes distracted drooling over my shoes and shhh is a tactical advantage, or they will see the pink soccer shoes and get off their game making fun of me LOL

I understand that some NT members are rude, but It's time to let it go. 
yeah let bygones be bygones, people are rude to me too it happens, especially one person in particular but I just ignore them, talk to the people who wanna chop it up and call it a day

Back
Top Bottom