OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Random can anyone point me where to get Xmas gc kobe still?

And so there's no confirmation on whether its a last minute shanghai shoe?

Yeah, if anyone knows where to get the GC X-Mas, shoot me a pm please. X-Mas is the only 8 I'm missing besides the Lifestyle from today.

The lifestyle from 2 weeks ago are kind of wack too. The blanket was the best so far.

In an unrelated note, I never thought I would see the day when people would be thirsting over TB colorways.  That just shows you how overly unnecessarily hyped these shoes are.

Peeped on fleabay and saw a seller bought up one size run of the black/white from FTL. I don't think he's a doctor if he's reselling :lol:

call me crazy but i just dropped 300 on the fireworks
smart
happy.gif

specially if theyre china exclusives

It's his money. Sort of like the people willing to pay more than a rack for Yeezy's or Lebron X Championship Pack/MVPs.

Surprised there aren't enterprising Chinese/European product buyers.

Last edited:
I wonder how the fireworks/sparks will look when the sole yellows I think it will look good on the shoe because the upper is that yellow or maybe out of place

I'm on the fence about the fireworks. Sure they're amazing, but I'll pass if the Kobe 9 turns out to be even better than the 8s.

More pics of the Fireworks. Retail in China is around $235. Very tempted in getting a pair lol
did the all other kobes retail for that much in China? i remember the BHMs and Area 72s were more expensive then the normal $140 pricing in the US. 

I don't think 400 for MCs is insane to someone that doesn't really collect. Ebay prices for the MCs are steady at like 280-330. In a few months they'll get up closer to the 400 price tag. Obviously if you know people on here, you can get deals just by checking sigs/for sale forums.

I don't think 400 for MCs is insane to someone that doesn't really collect. Ebay prices for the MCs are steady at like 280-330. In a few months they'll get up closer to the 400 price tag. Obviously if you know people on here, you can get deals just by checking sigs/for sale forums.

This

The graffitis are growing on me but I think I'm still going to pass on them. Wish I had a FTL closer to me so that I could check them out in person.

Stayed away from the this section of the forums. I was getting mad I couldn't get my hands on the pps.

Today me n the gf drove down to los Angeles and got both of em. Super stoked

Back
Top Bottom