OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm almost hoping the Kobe 9 is bad so I won't be compelled to spend another 2-3k buying shoe after shoe that I love.  Every time a new Kobe 8 drops, my brain immediately believes it's a must have.  It's nice and all, but my wallet called and it says we need counseling.

Last edited:
I don't think 400 for MCs is insane to someone that doesn't really collect. Ebay prices for the MCs are steady at like 280-330. In a few months they'll get up closer to the 400 price tag. Obviously if you know people on here, you can get deals just by checking sigs/for sale forums.

Lol, even if they are steady at 280-330, he still paid at least $70 over that. There is no justification in paying what going price is going to be in the future now.

Last edited:
I'm almost hoping the Kobe 9 is bad so I won't be compelled to spend another 2-3k buying shoe after shoe that I love.  Every time a new Kobe 8 drops, my brain immediately believes it's a must have.  It's nice and all, but my wallet called and it says we need counseling.
I wonder if the kobe 9 will raised to another $10? if so I'm done with the kobes
roll.gif

Last edited:
Lol, even if they are steady at 280-330, he still paid at least $70 over that. There is no justification in paying what going price is going to be in the future now.

True. Could have a rare size. I've been looking for DS pythons in a 12 and coming up nothing. Been all over craigslist and ebay lately. Impossible to find for a decent price/DS

I know how you feel brother. I have never bought so many colorways of the same shoe. Probably spent about almost 2k on them

Found some stores in Los Angeles that have blk/grey Kobe 8's. Monterey Park, Santa Anita and Montebello.

How much is he selling them for?  $180 each?

$200 shipped. And aren't they a GR as they'll be online at a later date as well? I notice the black/grey is the only pair that sellers are buying up. Must be lurking NT and seeing mostly those being bought.

Last edited:
$200 shipped. And aren't they a GR as they'll be online at a later date as well? I notice the black/grey is the only pair that sellers are buying up. Must be lurking NT and seeing mostly those being bought.

Believe an NTer confirmed with footlocker a few pages back they'll be seeing an online release. So yeah they seem to be GR, but most FTL are only getting 1 FSR

True. Could have a rare size. I've been looking for DS pythons in a 12 and coming up nothing. Been all over craigslist and ebay lately. Impossible to find for a decent price/DS
got mine DS size 12 for $119 about a month ago.  

I asked if there were any Kobes coming out at my HoH on Wednesday and they said no. When I went in to pick something else today they had the black/grey, black/red, and blue bandana on shelves. They all look pretty decent but not quiet good enough to add to the collection...probably. I mean, I already have 2 black colorways.

(continues trying to talk self out of it)

Back
Top Bottom