OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I picked up a pair of PP black/silver colorway...when I got home I was wondering what it would look like to put those laces in my purple gradients.... what do u think? Yay or nay?

I picked up a pair of PP black/silver colorway...when I got home I was wondering what it would look like to put those laces in my purple gradients.... what do u think? Yay or nay?
Fades are perfect as is, and those laces look 10x better on the Grey Phillys.

Today's pick ups. Used bdau coupons that weren't even mine from the coupon section.

They let me use 2 different bday coupons on 2 different transactions. They came to be 123 a piece

Added to my small collection

Last edited:
PP's are sick IMO. I know birthday boy doesn't like them, but I love them.

Going to buy the black/red joints next week.

Yay.........Easter laces would probably look good too. Someone needs to do a lace swap for the PP red and the Challenge reds
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
at "pick something up".
wink.gif
You gonna sell the pack to fund future Kobes?
Heh, was trying to keep it on topic to the Kobes. Only Kobe coming up that I'm interested in are the fireworks and I don't buy or sell over retail so that's that. I do hope they drop here because it'll be a pain to get them from China for retail+shipping. That would give me an excuse to pick up some Way of Wades while I'm at it though. Hmmm...

Last edited:

Today's pick ups. Used bdau coupons that weren't even mine from the coupon section.

They let me use 2 different bday coupons on 2 different transactions. They came to be 123 a piece

Added to my small collection

Man I have a small collection.. Nice! Thinkin about doublin up on VB's.

I know how you feel brother. I have never bought so many colorways of the same shoe. Probably spent about almost 2k on them
Same here, it's getting ridiculous.  But I can't stop my brain from convincing my body to shell out the money over and over because I instantly LOVE them all.  =(.  I have to stop..... I have a problem, I'm not kidding.
I wonder if the kobe 9 will raised to another $10? if so I'm done with the kobes
roll.gif
I wouldn't doubt it at all.  I just paid $150 for these 2 pair of PPs.

$200 shipped. And aren't they a GR as they'll be online at a later date as well? I notice the black/grey is the only pair that sellers are buying up. Must be lurking NT and seeing mostly those being bought.
I will never understand why people pay over $180 for CW's of the Kobe 8 when they can ID a pair that will be just as good, or even better, than the pair they bought.  

Of course, there are a few exceptions, like BHM, ASG, and MC, but for the rest of the colorways, I would rather ID a pair that pay these ridiculous resell prices.

Just grabbed these for retail +shipping. The upper is too busy for me. I'm probably going to dye the upper. Any ideas on how to go about that? 

Custom idea:

Back
Top Bottom