OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

How long is Kobe's Asian tour it's seems like he done been on it forever?
I don't know but he's supposed to be in LA on Thursday night with Jimmy Kimmel.

Anybody else going?  Dreading the 5 hour drive from up north but I can't wait.

Pair my brother just got as a gift. Promo sample on it thought I'd share.

If you have one to choose..Easters or the port wines red camo?

Last edited:
Everytime I see the Chaos Kobe 8, I fall more and more in love.

I remember the Chaos Kobe 6 S.Dubl sold me awhile back, thanks homie.

you guys that are over seas whose bigger? kobe or lebron? im pretty sure kobe is but id like some insight. in the states Lebron be worshipped like hes won 6 championships......
In China, it's definitely Kobe.  I was there last year and walking around some shopping areas, I saw Kobe billboards.  No LeBron ones.  

The past few years LeBron has gotten more popular, but I would definitely say Kobe is still on top.  They love him over there.

I was able to see the grafitti's today as well in person. They look good, but..... In my opinion they sure do look a lot like the volts I already have. If someone that has both pairs wouldn't mind, could you please do a side-by-side pic?
Also, FTL question: I'm a ten year Air Force vet. Does the military discount only apply to active duty? Dude at local FTL said he thought it was only active duty. They had the green elites and I was thinking of copping, but still not willing to drop two bills.
Thanks

I asked the manager at my local footlocker if the elites ever went on sale and he said never since the day they got them in and that they still have many size :stoneface:

there are 20% coupons from time to time, you could wait for the next and get elites that way...or try bday coupon,  but 20% is better since its elites have such a high price tag.

Back
Top Bottom