OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn I've been feigning for the Venice's in a sz 8!!!!! need some under 200 which looks as though that's not possible. Lowest I've found is 210. Damn man. Wish I didn't pass earlier but these definitly grew on me.

That's be a top 3 cw if it came out.
Yoooo those are straight fire. Bein from Bmore, would be a def cop to go with O's gear. Damnnnnnn I feel like nike don't release so fire Cw's that would print straight up money for them. But every cw has sold out so they could care less Forreal.

OK so here is some evidence that could support a china only release for the sparks.

They contain ignite shanghai paper in the box.

No other online asian store is selling them yet... IE air knight, RMK store. 

They were only released in china by nike.com and the one shanghai store.

They are rumored to have been very limited in china as well. 

Evidence they might come stateside:

No actual report stating that its not.

They have popped up on every single blog, every release thus far with that much

coverage( sku number,and actual production dates) has released.

ON a side note, when the mangos did show up in europe, where they announced as europe exclusives...have their been china exclusives in the past? and how were those handled?

whats a good price to pay for dead stock supernaturals or milksnakes? thanks in advance

OK so here is some evidence that could support a china only release for the sparks.

They contain ignite shanghai paper in the box.
No other online asian store is selling them yet... IE air knight, RMK store. 
They were only released in china by nike.com and the one shanghai store.
They are rumored to have been very limited in china as well. 

Evidence they might come stateside:
No actual report stating that its not.
They have popped up on every single blog, every release thus far with that much
coverage( sku number,and actual production dates) has released.

ON a side note, when the mangos did show up in europe, where they announced as europe exclusives...have their been china exclusives in the past? and how were those handled?
^I kind of get a feeling the Fireworks will be China exclusive too given what you said. Just seems kind of like something special that they made up specifically for that "Ignite Shanghai" campaign that they have over there. Nike's been releasing China specific GC versions of the 8s all year, so a QS just for that market wouldn't totally surprise me. Obviously, they love him over there. We'll see what happens.

When the Mangos dropped, they were announced as Europe exclusives, and yeah there have been at least a handful of legit China/Asia exclusive Kobes over the years that never came stateside. Most recent example was the Kobe VII Year of the Dragons that never came stateside, but there were also exclusives for the Kobe I-IIIs. Can't remember if there was an exclusive for the IVs (did the BJ2Fs drop here?), but I don't think there was an exclusive for the Vs. The only special thing China got for the VIs was their version of the Kobe VI China came with a porcelain lacelock, but those still released stateside without the lacelock. Plus his Dream Season takedown shoes all only release over there.

i seem to remember some Philippines exclusives that didnt exactly stay in the Philippines
That doesn't mean the fireworks won't be a China to exclusive. Only time will tell.
The PPs were pretty obviously just TB colorways to me. Same exact design with just a change in 1 shade of color screams team shoe.

Last edited:
I don't know if I would trade my milks in for the red pp. love the milkshake but love that all black upper on the pp's

Please, don't mention the BJ2F IVs. :smh:
I watched my size sit online(eBay shop) for over a year. Finally decided to cop and they were gone. Had two pair in my size too, only my size. Now I can't find them anywhere in any size. Still mad over that.

Any big guys play in these? I just picked up the black/grey pp's from HOH, and ordered a blitz blue pair too. I'm 6'5 220, always avoided lows but just couldnt resist anymore... seems like every review raves about how theyre a great guard shoe

I'm pretty sure Rony Turiaf has been wearing Kobes regularly for a few years now.

Pair my brother just got as a gift. Promo sample on it thought I'd share.

They needa switch that orange out for purple and GIVE US OUR DAMN INLINES.

just got home and my black PPs were waiting for me, these are dope, def gonna pick up the red pair soon because I need a red/black shoe in my rotation

Back
Top Bottom