OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can anyone tell me whats the difference between the regular kobe 8s and the elite kobe 8s please and thank u! :3

elites have flywire by the toes to help with lockdown. some people say they fit tighter but personally I feel like they fit like a glove, grasping your foot at every angle. elites got actual carbon fiber in the shank n heel unlike regular kobes that got a composite shank. they also got a more cushioned tongue which is awesome imo. they come with kevlar laces aswell which feel sturdier. the black elites are sport enabled so u can add a nike sensor to track your performance this sensor takes the place where the heel zoom should go therefore only got forefoot zoom. the super hero elites come with both heel n forefoot zoom.

elites have flywire by the toes to help with lockdown. some people say they fit tighter but personally I feel like they fit like a glove, grasping your foot at every angle. elites got actual carbon fiber in the shank n heel unlike regular kobes that got a composite shank. they also got a more cushioned tongue which is awesome imo. they come with kevlar laces aswell which feel sturdier. the black elites are sport enabled so u can add a nike sensor to track your performance this sensor takes the place where the heel zoom should go therefore only got forefoot zoom. the super hero elites come with both heel n forefoot zoom.
Everything is correct except the black gold elites with the nike sensor is in the middle of the cushlon insole WITH HEEL ZOOM AND NO FOREFOOT zoom. Basically the other way around from what you said.

kobe's the top dog here in the Philippines, although lebron's getting more and more popular.. the thing about kobe is he's got heart and passion, he really wills his team to win everytime... that's one attribute Filipinos love, and they can relate to that.. hence, kobe = top dog!

Last edited:
So graffiti have been push back a week ugh can those just release so the purple dynasty, green glow, chlorine elite, or any kobe we haven't seen yet can leak.

Well I personally slide around in the left shoe with the nike sensor. I switched with regular insert and I dont slide at all .. not sure why but ima call nike and he hopefull they can find a refular lunarlon insert. Sux because the elites do feel nice theygive lots of support

All I need from this line is the homes or the amnesties to releAse and I will be happy. I want to see the cws coming out in October

Easters would've been dope with the purple through the entire upper with the black heel cup, yellow swoosh. Wouldn't have been an Easter colorway though, lol.

Last edited:
Easters would've been dope with the purple through the entire upper with the black heel cup, yellow swoosh. Wouldn't have been an Easter colorway though, lol.

easters would have been better without the yellow in the gradient.

the yellow swoosh on the medial side was enough yellow on that shoe.

A reseller in HK is selling the fireworks for about 2k in HKD. That's like 250 USD.
roll.gif

A reseller in HK is selling the fireworks for about 2k in HKD. That's like 250 USD. :rofl:
Thats not bad at all. I'd be willing to drop $250 shipped for the fireworks. Given their uncertain US release coupled with how sick they are. And I'm thinking that if/when they release in the US, they'll be like the Mambacurials; pretty limited and hard to get, with most having to pay resale prices anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
Back
Top Bottom