OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Doubt they're Gs with the BC logo... Hopefully gr release along with some TBs like they did on the VI.

A reseller in HK is selling the fireworks for about 2k in HKD. That's like 250 USD.
roll.gif
half the people in here probably would do that deal

Thats not bad at all. I'd be willing to drop $250 shipped for the fireworks. Given their uncertain US release coupled with how sick they are. And I'm thinking that if/when they release in the US, they'll be like the Mambacurials; pretty limited and hard to get, with most having to pay resale prices anyway.
exactly 250 ain't that bad

Kristi Tolliver (and O'Hea) are wearing the Kay Yow's tonight. Hopefully, they aren't a player exclusive.

so the Sparks/Kobe 8's are going for 230 US dollars in China? I was in contact with someone willing to help out but he it sounded like he was gonna need 400 to make it happen with international shipping etc. I'm good.

so the Sparks/Kobe 8's are going for 230 US dollars in China? I was in contact with someone willing to help out but he it sounded like he was gonna need 400 to make it happen with international shipping etc. I'm good.

Shipping could have probably been had for 20-30 bucks. So he's taking a ~140 dollar tip

Shipping could have probably been had for 20-30 bucks. So he's taking a ~140 dollar tip
You can ship priority for 20-30 dollars, but then you take a huge risk of getting things lost (speaking from lots of experience shipping to the US from China).

I'd highly recommend EMS, which runs 55-60 USD, 3-5 days at your door.  Kobe retail in china is ~230, so (assuming you were paying cash), a break even point for your guy would be the 280-300 range (I mean you have to consider his time, transportation costs, ect as well).

Back
Top Bottom