OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

had a dream last night....

agree but those orenge / yellow pair are HOT.. i think theres only 2 kobe releases left.. the graffiti that come out sat.. and the blue ones that come out in sept

1. Looks like Graffitis got pushed back to the 24th, according to NDC.
2. The Kobe 8 runs through November, they'll be more than only 2 releases left.

Yes, you need them. I think they're one of the nicest colorways that released.

This message is to you quise2024.

Last edited:
unfortunately when they released i was on a computer with stupid slow internet connection and spotty phone service. found a good spot of service and everyone was sold out of that size 12 ASAP ... tried for 30 minutes and went back to bed since it was 630 am by that time : (

For those of you that have the GC version of the BHM does your insole look like this. Was about to cop these from this dude.

unfortunately when they released i was on a computer with stupid slow internet connection and spotty phone service. found a good spot of service and everyone was sold out of that size 12 ASAP ... tried for 30 minutes and went back to bed since it was 630 am by that time : (

yea but purple fades don't really resell for much more than retail.

im rocking the purple ones tonight too.. where did you get those shorts? dri fit? ^^

Not dri fit. They are similar to the nike hbr stuff. Super comfortable. Picked them up at the nike outlet about a month ago. $21. It was a steal. I think they around $50 regular price. Would have bought more if there were some different colors. But only purple. Matches up nice with the fades. .

im rocking the purple ones tonight too.. where did you get those shorts? dri fit? ^^

Not dri fit. They are similar to the nike hbr stuff. Super comfortable. Picked them up at the nike outlet about a month ago. $21. It was a steal. I think they around $50 regular price. Would have bought more if there were some different colors. But only purple. Matches up nice with the fades. .

serious question:

whats so special about dry fit?

and if I buy dry fit, will it increase my chances to get the fireworks here in the states? :D

Looks like Eastbay will have these on Sat for those that couldn't cop from a store and I'm not sure if all these colors were avail in store but I could be wrong.....

Back
Top Bottom