OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

just found a pair of sulfurs on ebay for 215. what do you guys think? should i pull the trigger or do you think i can find more..."affordable" prices?

Here's a pic of the of my gradients, I've been hooping in them since release date 4 days a week about average about 3 pickup games to 15, including rec league games with 20 minute halves on Sunday, and I must say they are holding up well, the glue is starting to detach from the midsole where the toe is, but still I'm impressed, a lot of damage on the the heel clip scratches and scuffs...I have some kD Vs and 2012 Hyperdunks in the rotation that have not see light since I got these lol

[

Last edited:
ive had the exact same experience much prefer zoom looks the Vs comfort 8 to play in the 6 are best to me,
now using the superfly 2s amazing shoe but very plain looking but comfort and flightplate is awesome.

it sucks man cause i love the comfort of the 8s. i had to switch back over to a zoom based shoe now though and im having no problems

These shoes hold up really well IMO. I don't ball, I just wear mine for casual use. But I treat my shoes with ultimate care, after every wear I clean them with shoe cleaner, I especially scrub the hell on the soles to get them as clean as possible. White and clear soles are my enemy. Clear soles are so dope looking, but they get dirty so quickly. I shouldn't care about that, because you know they are shoes, but I am very picky about keeping them crispy clean I just can't help it.

milksnakes/boas still in stores anywhere?
if you check eastbay and dickssportinggoods DSG daily, you should be able to find a pair, they've been popping up on there random sizes every couple of days or so, but the longer after release date the less that will happen

A guy I know that works at ftl told me to look for the fireworks to drop this weekend.....I don't know if this guy knows what he is talking about or not, but I'm going to keep a heads up (don't have my hopes up though).

^I don't work at FTL or anything, but PPs and Graffitis are already dropping this weekend. For the Fireworks to drop too, with zero warning on any of the official sites, it wouldn't make any sense. It's already Thursday. Never heard of a 2-3 day notice for a shoe release before.

Last edited:
I'm gunning for those blue PPs and I have to chill for a while, that will be my last shoe purchase for a month or two, sucks but I got some bills coming up that I gotta take care of first

if you check eastbay and dickssportinggoods DSG daily, you should be able to find a pair, they've been popping up on there random sizes every couple of days or so, but the longer after release date the less that will happen
ok thanks, will probably just pick up a pair off ebay

^I don't work at FTL or anything, but PPs and Graffitis are already dropping this weekend. For the Fireworks to drop too, with zero warning on any of the official sites, it wouldn't make any sense. It's already Thursday. Never heard of a 2-3 day notice for a shoe release before.

definition of a quick strike... well it used to be :lol:

definition of a quick strike... well it used to be :lol:
Yeah, but like you said, Nike really doesn't even do true QS releases anymore. And if a QS does drop, info these days leaks so far in advance, we tend to know at least about a week in advance. 2-3 days notice these days is just unheard of, at least I don't remember going after something with that short of a notice in years.

Here's a pic of the of my gradients, I've been hooping in them since release date 4 days a week about average about 3 pickup games to 15, including rec league games with 20 minute halves on Sunday, and I must say they are holding up well, the glue is starting to detach from the midsole where the toe is, but still I'm impressed, a lot of damage on the the heel clip scratches and scuffs...I have some kD Vs and 2012 Hyperdunks in the rotation that have not see light since I got these lol
Just curious, did you wear these indoors or outdoors while playing?

Back
Top Bottom