OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

is it me or are the mambacurials kinda tighter than the regular shoes -.-

These shoes hold up really well IMO. I don't ball, I just wear mine for casual use. But I treat my shoes with ultimate care, after every wear I clean them with shoe cleaner, I especially scrub the hell on the soles to get them as clean as possible. White and clear soles are my enemy. Clear soles are so dope looking, but they get dirty so quickly. I shouldn't care about that, because you know they are shoes, but I am very picky about keeping them crispy clean I just can't help it.

>D of course they hold up well for casual wear lol

i feel u on clear soles tho

A guy I know that works at ftl told me to look for the fireworks to drop this weekend.....
Just a conspiracy theory here, but maybe this is why all the stores are pushing the Graffitis back to the 24th? 
devil.gif

Supernaturals are underrated if you ask me. They maybe my favorite 8 cw. I love that they have the thicker shoe strings.

Are there any FTL employee that follows this thread, who might have any info on which kobe releases this saturday?

Why they holding it until the 24th when they have the shoes already? 24th is special Kobe day they have to release that day. Oh well one shoe purchase on Saturday my wallet thanks them >D

Well decided to pull the trigger on the fireworks, since it looks like we wont be receiving them here in the states!!!

Back
Top Bottom