OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kansas City Nike Outlet
(913) 788-7263
Style: 523814-010

thats for the kobe destroyer for 59 bucks shipped, they still have some, only size large I think

better call asap, they thought they were out yesterday but found some more today

Reactions: alp
I don't see the Graffits in the pic. I think I prefer the graphic pattern on the Graffitis more than the Volts. The Volts reminded me too much of the Blue Light, YOTS and Sulfurs.

Definitely interested in seeing what they do with the 9s. I like the color ways/designs so far of the KD6, the Lebron XIs look okay (like the parachutes not impressed by the other 2 color ways).

Guess I'll be picking up the PPs, Glow 4s and KD6 this week. Nike is killing my wallet the next 3 Saturdays.

Last edited:
weird.  when i picked up my PP's at FTL, the store manager kept telling me "Don't forget to come back next weekend and get the Graffitis, we already have them and they are sick!"  

even though i don't really care cause im passing on the Graffitis, i do find this strange

weird.  when i picked up my PP's at FTL, the store manager kept telling me "Don't forget to come back next weekend and get the Graffitis, we already have them and they are sick!"  

even though i don't really care cause im passing on the Graffitis, i do find this strange
I was told the same thing.  My brother just got his raffle ticket yesterday.  Wonder if they end up calling tomorrow.

Kansas City Nike Outlet
(913) 788-7263
Style: 523814-010

thats for the kobe destroyer for 59 bucks shipped, they still have some, only size large I think

better call asap, they thought they were out yesterday but found some more today
just called again, they said they are sold out. Thanks anyway

Just phone ordered a pair of Kobe 8 elite superheros in a 11.5 for about 60 bucks shipped from the South Chicago Factory store. Not sure if they have sizes left but you can give them a call at (773) 846-5460.

Just phone ordered a pair of Kobe 8 elite superheros in a 11.5 for about 60 bucks shipped from the South Chicago Factory store. Not sure if they have sizes left but you can give them a call at (773) 846-5460.
Jesus thats cheap

Was just told they didn't have the shoe, smh

so apparently the kobe 8s releasing on 17th are the PP edition. not sure if all 4 or just the red and grey/black ones.

Back
Top Bottom