OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

saw that one coming when i saw that color on the Hyperdunks and the LeBron soldiers in the TB packs.  

god damnit nike, just when i thought i was gonna be saving money for a while with the easy passes on graffitis and tony the tigers

New kobe 8 pp!
Absolutely fire!

Will post more pics when I get home
i absolutely love the wolf greyish upper

i dont really like how the orange on the swoosh looks washed out, is it like that in person or is it a nice orange?

Lakers having a black jersey is lame to me, maybe it'll grow on me. Never liked Lakers merchandise hats and shirts that were majority black.

New kobe 8 pp!
Absolutely fire!

Will post more pics when I get home

Damn anyone know how to cop these?

Love the clean wolf/cool grey EM . Obviously black would be nice to see as well but grey is a nice change up- don't love the midsole, but its decent. If i can use coupons and ever get the rewards FTL was supposed to send me I would do those for a bill easy. Could give my BHMs a rest.

I was rushing to get these and realized I have the Kobe 7 wolfs. Same color scheme basically it would be a waste of money for me to cop. I will hold my pockets down.

They don't have sulfurs in my size 10 anywhere and I'm trying to avoid eBay prices. Anyone know which is more preferable a size 9.5 or 10.5 for the 8s if you wear a 10 and its not available?

LM Colorway would've came between march and April, only the 7 dropped late
The drop around march madness
The VIs didn't drop until September.

Not saying that they still might drop, but I wouldn't count them out yet.
I remember having this conversation years ago with some buddy's and managers of footlocker. With IVs and Vs if you remember nike unloaded a majority of the good colorways earlier in the year,  and I think they learned from that mistake in making people wait for the better colorways allowing them to take a look other options and not just specific models.

I caught on, thats why I only have 3 colorways that I enjoy (still regret BHM's, not X mas though), I will wait till the day kobe 9s drop for me to get my Laker Colorways (or special editions: aces, lower merions, etc).

I don't know, I could be so wrong but just food for thought.

What makes the amensty nice how the black looks with those two different color purples. I don't think they would be that great if the purple was the same color thru out the bottom

They don't have sulfurs in my size 10 anywhere and I'm trying to avoid eBay prices. Anyone know which is more preferable a size 9.5 or 10.5 for the 8s if you wear a 10 and its not available?
go up for sure.

i wear 12, but i have a pair of 12.5s and they fit fine, and i even got a pair of the BHM's in a 13 because it was my only choice, and they fit surprisingly well

Last edited:

Definitely half a size up. My 12.5 mambacurials fit fine.

Back
Top Bottom