OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

sorry I have not been in this thread since the mambacurials. Any new info on the fireworks? Looked back several pages and did not see anything.

The fact that we haven't seen those orange pps til today means if Nike is working at the amensty and wanna keep it secret they surely can

Oh look... Another colorway I don't want :rolleyes

I love the 8, but it's getting played out already...

I just want the amnesties. For those of you've who've played in both, any significant difference between the regular 8s and the elites?

I hope they do a solid white TB next. With purple.

These TB IV's were one of the more underrated cws:

Last edited:
I remember having this conversation years ago with some buddy's and managers of footlocker. With IVs and Vs if you remember nike unloaded a majority of the good colorways earlier in the year,  and I think they learned from that mistake in making people wait for the better colorways allowing them to take a look other options and not just specific models.

I caught on, thats why I only have 3 colorways that I enjoy (still regret BHM's, not X mas though), I will wait till the day kobe 9s drop for me to get my Laker Colorways (or special editions: aces, lower merions, etc).

I don't know, I could be so wrong but just food for thought.
I think your right they just want us to be interested all the way through the end of the line. It also has me checkin everyday waiting to see info on a laker colorway. In the mean time I am seeing other colorways that are real nice and I have been contemplating on buying a few more pairs.  I know with the others I was like let me get my laker cw and maybe one other pair and im out. 

I just want the amnesties. For those of you've who've played in both, any significant difference between the regular 8s and the elites?
cushioning and weight is the main difference. elite weight is noticeably heavier (atleast to me). cushioning is stiffer for the elites. I guess that's due to the different soles. As I've brought up many times, I definitely prefer lunarlons (found in most kobe 8s). As for durability, it seems like the zoom offers a longer support whereas the lunarlon loses it's cushioning after a while. If you want a light shoe, definitely get the lunarlons. if you want long term cushioning when playing, i would suggest the elites. 

How come we haven't seen that colorway though?

Dope but not a must have for me

I posted this color from aaron knows Instagram a while ago but the orange was lighter. I thought it was photoshopped. I like them but no more orange for me after I get the kd vi.
Here is the pic

Question if there were laker colors would you feel this way?

Hate to derail from those sick a** gray PPs, but what do you guys think is reasonable/market price for a pair of DS Christmas'?

I'm doubling up on those ^^^^!

How come we haven't seen that colorway though?

Dope but not a must have for me

I posted this color from aaron knows Instagram a while ago but the orange was lighter. I thought it was photoshopped. I like them but no more orange for me after I get the kd vi.
Here is the pic

Question if there were laker colors would you feel this way?
The 8 is getting so watered down, that if a Laker cw does drop, I'll probably end up waiting until I can catch on a discount like I did with the VIs and VIIs... I'm just getting bored with all these sub par colorways..... Losing interest.

Hey guyz! hey im new to the thread! just wanted to introduce myself....name is Drake..no not the rapper! lol....anywaz been a jordan collector since 1986, the KOBE 8 "SULFERS" were the 1st kobe shoe ive ever bought in my life, and literally its the best shoe ive ever worn for so many reasons!.....anywaz...i wanted to post to you guyz that.... i believe i know why Nike has not released an all white (or almost white) upper for the KOBE 8......imo ..i really believe its because if it gets dirty, or sumone steps on em, your screwed! ..good luck gettin the stain out!...i have 19 pairs including the "white" blue coral snake ID upper....and as soon as dirt hits it, thats it!.. it wont come off!....anywaz thats why i think Nike hasnt released a white upper as of yet, they dont want to lose sales and get bad word of mouth going in the beginnning when the kobe 8 first released.....idk? lol what ya guyz think?

Guys where can I find those baby sulfurs that were posted a while back. Nephew bday coming up, I already cop the superheroes but I want to hook him up good

KOBE 8 colorways with "ORANGE" or "CRIMSON RED" (basically "orange" to anyone who doesnt know shoes) on them....................................1. ALL-STARS.........2. PYTHONS..........3. XMAS.........4. BHM.........5. VENICE B....kinda a shade.......6. BLUE BLITZ.......7. PPs.......8. CHALLENGE REDS........9. TONY TIGERS.........10. WOLf GREY/ORANGE PPs..........11. SPARKS???...not sure bout that? think so?........The point im tryin to make is.....WTF!?.....KOBE 8 "PURPLE" colorways....1. EASTER2. GRADIENTSIDK?....smh..lol...everything bout the KOBE 8 is perfect except ...although great....the colorways coulda been so much better! IMO of course.... anyone agree with me?

Last edited:

same thing I said... those that want tbe 8s to just keep releasing n not be a 9 are more then likely people who just started buying the 8s... Feeling like laker CW or lets just mobe on 2 the IX fireworks were nice but now pretty much over them

Back
Top Bottom