OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

To clear things up and avoid any false rumors to start,I was the one who said the info about the chlorine elite and they are also the supposed mine gray so that's why that's happening derekdod The Kobe 8 
Elite
 555035-003 color: '
Chlorine
 Blue/Purple/Black-White'.

What is a chlorine elite? What does it look like?

Now, when you guys are saying "Laker" colorways are you talking about only the white/yellow or gold/purple? I myself have always counted the concord (white/black/purple) or black/some form of yellow as Laker colorways, so going by how I look at it the Sulfur (The best colorway), would be a legit Laker colorway. Same would go for the 7's. As far as the Amnesties, if those were to release as regular "away" colorway they would have gone on sale or not sold out, but due to what is behind that colorway they would sellout, not saying they are not nice, but they are just ok and myself would not go out of my way to purchase them. Oh yeah this is coming from someone who goes for the Lakers, because of Kobe and the Heat because of D. Wade (SINCE DAY 1).

Laker colorways that have released thus far.
Sulfur
Fade

Can I get that answer though? Not dissing anyone, just want to see your way of thinking.

Laker home colorway=purple & yellow with white, silver or another light color.

Laker away colorway=purple & yellow with black.

Laker colors are purple and yellow TOGETHER, ON THE SAME SHOE!!

Haha, aight man, I hear ya. I still say those Sulfurs were perfect and although I didn't like the fades enough to get them for myself they fit the bill as well, specially for the purple away jerseys. Although I do totallly understand wear you are coming from, for the most part Laker colorways (unless some special or super limited edition was tied to them), have always hit the sales racks (home Laker colorway 7s I myself bought for $44 out of Footlocker, they are way TOO CLEAN to pass up), including the special kobe hyperdunks. I can see Nike releasing the "Amnesties" as the "Laker" colorway and a special limited edition colorway to really get people going. Again like all the other black/purple/yellow Kobe colorways, they are solid, but not enough for me to buy. Thank you for the answer though and again yes although I have totally different point of view, I can see where y'all are coming from homie.

Last edited:
I don't give a **** what y'all say... I'll keep complaining about a Laker cw......

We want and deserve a Laker colorway.

KD gets OKC colorways, Lebron gets Miami colorways.... We need Kobes in Laker colorways.

Be quiet Shaun

Stop lurking Ed

^^exactly

I'd rather have inlines, homes, or amnesties than most of the colorways that have released...

Hush Shaun

Hush Shaun lol

these fakes have those same colors 
They haven't really recycled patterns, I doubt they will for these, and those aren't elite's anyway. Just the fake site's interpretation of the cw.

I'd like to see new patterns for the remaining cw's

Last edited:
We are seeing new pics and/or info on new Colorways almost every other day.. Y'all need to chill out, it is not that serious... Especially for the ones that aren't gonna cop instantly yet fronting and complaining about not having a Colorway that if and when it does drop... Will be begging for a bday coupon or wait til it hits outlets or go on sale

BE PATIENT!

Wondering what you guys have paid for bhm's, thinking about picking up a pair soon.

saw the tony the tigers today. some guy ay footlocker showed me them after i showed him a pic of my sparks. wasn't too impressed. at least he took $10 off the black and grey pp's and let me use bday coupon so i copped those.

Nice pic Waverder! Can't wait til that colorway goes on disco.

Anyone one knows if the Graffiti joints have XDR sole? Not sure if its already mention but would be a plus for me if it is.

Not for the U.S. release. I'm sure you can find them from an overseas store tho.

Last edited:
I went to two HoHs and neither and the Orange/Grey PPs. They were looking at me crazy.

Well, at least it's $150 saved this week. Since I'm not going HAM for the Fear Pack or am in the bot action, probably just get the Graffitis and 4s.

In stead of complaing about what coulde been released instead of the tony the tigers (cough cough AMENnesties) just focus and be grateful for what we do have

*Shrug* In other words, junk!

Saw the Tony Dah Tigahs in person

Some places already got the shoe but cant sell til the 7th.

In stead of complaing about what coulde been released instead of the tony the tigers (cough cough AMENnesties) just focus and be grateful for what we do have

*Shrug* In other words, junk!
LOL i agree but...cmon!..smh..12 colorways that have ORANGE/CRIM RED.....ya thats right 12!!....arnt the lakers PURPLE/YELLOW??.....only 1 that comes close was the EASTERS...lol....

Back
Top Bottom