OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Did some researching.

Found out the mine grey cw set for october is the chlorine blue elites as someone said before.

Purple Green × × Red
 - Colorway for purple dynasty's via chinese site. If those are the pit Vipers, green glows will be a whole other cw.

If that's true a Chlorine/Grey CW would be dope. I have a pair of suede Chlorine/Black P.Rods and those are definite head turners.

Wishlist:
1. Amnesties
2. Chlorine Elites
3. MC's

I mean part of wanting Lakers colorways is being a Lakers fan for sure, but the other thing is we just want to wear the same shoes that our favorite player has been wearing on the court all throughout the season. It'd be like if MJ played most of the season wearing Black/Red/White colorways, and Nike goes ahead and releases Jordans in 25-30 different colorways but most of them he's never even worn on the court. There's definitely something a little extra special about getting to wear the exact colorway that he had the Amnesty game in, passed Wilt on the scoring list, or tore his Achilles made 2 FTs on one leg, etc etc. Anyway you get the point.

I mean we got the Sulfurs and Fades as the two main on-court colorways that he's worn, plus all the random QS one-timers like the YOTS, XMas, BHM, ASG, etc. But other than that, he's worn the Amnesties/Homes/Inlines the most consistently on court all year long, so it just kinda sucks not getting them. I'm kinda over it now honestly since I feel like we've sort of been expecting it, but it's still kind of frustrating since just about anything Kobe's rocked on court in previous years we've been able to get. And with a model as nice as the 8s, it's disappointing they aren't getting the same 4-5 Lakers colorways that some of the earlier sigs have gotten.

I wouldn't say that, if we get them it would def be preseason. I mean look at all these random drops we had no anticipation of gettin

Happy Birthday Kobe! Un-DS the elites this morning.

Still need to find a size 13 in these bad boys.

I love them!!!

To clear things up and avoid any false rumors to start,I was the one who said the info about the chlorine elite and they are also the supposed mine gray so that's why that's happening derekdod [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]The Kobe 8 [/color]Elite[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]  555035-003 color: '[/color]Chlorine[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]  Blue/Purple/Black-White'.[/color]

Last edited:
HoH manager told me they got the blue/orange/yellow pair in the back already. I asked for a look but he said it was all boxed up still lol
I would probably grab a pair if they didnt have that pattern on the midsole 

Last edited:
Anyone,
will the GREY/ORANGE PP be available online?
I'm thinking yes But not 100 percent sure. I just got the new eastbay catalog today in the mail and they have all 5 pp's which includes the grey and orange ones. But in this eastbay catalog picture, the nike swoosh is grey, same color as the upper, unlike the orange swoosh we've seen in the recent pictures in this thread. Searching for the black grey ones in store around bmore area. They all sold out in size 8. Might have to order online. Think Imma get the black grey pp's instead of the vbs. still can't decide but leanin toward the black grey. Lovin the simple black upper.

Hey has any 1 seen the orange pp in their local hoh or FTL? Im trying to get the sku or code so I can stock locate em. Thank u

Hey has any 1 seen the orange pp in their local hoh or FTL? Im trying to get the sku or code so I can stock locate em. Thank u
i passed by the hoh in brooklyn ny today and no orange pp's. they only had the black and red, black and greys

Last edited:

I would probably grab a pair if they didnt have that pattern on the midsole 

At first he said yellow and orange.. And didn't mention blue. Got me all excited thinking they had a qs fireworks release. But I showed him a picture of the fireworks and he asked where did I see those.. The wait continues

PSA: New colorway of Kobe 8's is being released on Eastbay and Nike tomorrow.
[h3]Kobe 8 'Graffiti'[/h3]
in White/Black/Dark Grey/Flash Lime

Launching tomorrow at 8am ET / 5am PT:
  • Eastbay (get the link in advance)
  • Nike (link coming tomorrow)

Last edited by a moderator:
not gonna lie I just checked for a potential restock lol. I thought nike might celebrate kobes birthday right!!! but I was terribly wrong
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom