OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Tony the tigers are great in my opinion. Saw them and liked them especially the material they had to match them

That new system where you can't use multiple reward points or coupons is trash! They pissed m off with that. Like by buying things we earned that

In stead of complaing about what coulde been released instead of the tony the tigers (cough cough AMENnesties) just focus and be grateful for what we do have

*Shrug* In other words, junk!

Ummmm... ok. :rolleyes

While many, and I mean MANY, of these colorways are FAR from "junk"... I would've preferred for Nike to delay one of those early colors (Supernaturals come to mind) and dropped the Home colorway instead.

LeBron gets a home colorway... KD gets a home colorway... HELL, even Russell Westbrook gets a home colorway too! But 5 rings Kobe?... nah.

And don't give me that iD bull... why should I have to pay $40 extra for subpar patterns to make a design that Kobe never even wore?!?

I don't understand Nike's logic sometimes... but oh well. :rolleyes

end rant.

This thread needs to Let Go and Let God when it comes to the Laker Colorway discussion... It's old, we haven't gotten one and may not, get over it guys.. Move on.

We all want a Lakers CW badly...but seeing as kobes are all selling out within days...with these results, seems like Nike is in no rush will continue to torture us.
frown.gif

Sounds to good to be true. Might want to do a legit check on those BHMs

Either that or this kid is crazy and been in a bubble the last couple of months and thinks the PP's are actually exclusive. If its the latter, please introduce me to this kid hahaha. I got some seat pleasants I would love to trade for some Xmas's.

We all want a Lakers CW badly...but seeing as kobes are all selling out within days...with these results, seems like Nike is in no rush will continue to torture us. :frown:

I don't consider it "torture" per se :lol: ... Nike has released a bunch of great colorways for this model (Sulfurs, BHM, Christmas, Python, MC and Purple Fades just off the top of my head)...

I already have 13 pairs and 1 iD of Kobe 8s... would've just liked to have been given a chance at that Home colorway.

But what can you do, you know? I know in my heart they're not gonna release.

But Notorious is right. Why continue to beat a dead horse? I'll just get ready for the 9s to drop in December... money saved until then.

I wont move on about the laker colorways until they drop!!! unless im moving on to the official kobe 9 system thread! lol

Sparks look really nice in the video, wood cop if it dropped in the US, other than that, still waiting on:

AMNESTIES
HOMES
INLINES

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom