OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

its not that the grafs are a terrible looking shoe or anything, I think that they win the award for the biggest letdown of the year. When I think graffiti, I think like a rainbow of colors encororated into art, just really disappointed. They definitely win the award for biggest letdown of the year, that or the lack of laker colorways available
eyes.gif

Well in that case nvm. I want darker laces in the Graffitis. If anyone wants to swap their volt laces for my lighter grey Graffiti let's talk. Sizes 8.5-9.5 range as the laces are long as is. Mods, let me know if i should put the request in my sig.

Last edited:
In that picture in the last page, he's wearing blue shoes in the orange tee shirt, perhaps those are the chlorines ?

I think I might take the profits from my Fear purchase and buy some fireworks.  Seems fitting to use the profits from a hypebeast to actually buy a nice/deserving shoe.

If.you bought the fear pack to sell and make money you are a hypebeast yourself...
Nice logic.  I'll be a hypebeast all day buying a shoe, reselling a shoe to some idiot who will pay a crazy price for a super ugly shoe and making a nice profit.  If making money means hypebeast, then a hypebeast is someone I definitely wanna be.

Nice logic.  I'll be a hypebeast all day buying a shoe, reselling a shoe to some idiot who will pay a crazy price for a super ugly shoe and making a nice profit.  If making money means hypebeast, then a hypebeast is someone I definitely wanna be.

If you're buying and selling js you aren't doing much bro

Hypebeast has turned into an umbrella term. Like everything negative is hypebeast.

For example sdubl probably calls me a hypebeast because I love me some non laker colored fireworks and they limited. :smh:

And don't let someone change their mind about a color if they didn't like it at first. U boasting for sure if you ain't like it at first.

Last edited:
I was glancing through an EB magazine that I got today in the mail and they have the wolf grey/orange pair in there with the other PP's. I'm sure you could call and place a phone order for the few in here that are trying to jump on them.

Nice pictures! They're like lemons & limes. Similar but different. My personal preference is the graffiti, but I don't know how you can love one and hate the other. They're like cousins, no?

Back
Top Bottom