OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

glasses.gif
Me too but I plan to get 6 or 7 more before the 9s. I have asg and milksnakes plan on getting mambacurials, deep royals, black and grey pps, fireworks, purple dynasty, homes and if the green glows is mainly green glow I'll get them too I really like green glow just can't get into the 4s or superfly 2s.

Last edited:
If you're buying and selling js you aren't doing much bro
LMAO, that is what I love about the world today.  People judge and know everything about someone with limited, or no information.  I don't recall saying I was doing "much", I simply stated I would take the money made from selling a shoe I do not like, and spend it on one that I do.  I don't create the hype all the kiddies do for a limited shoe just because it has a jumpman symbol.  I simply exploit the fact and take advantage of the situation.  So you're right, I'm not doing much, and I don't aim, nor plan to.  Any time I can do something as small and effortless as buying a shoe, and reselling it to someone willing to pay double, or triple what I paid, it's a win in my book.  At the end of the day, throw any term out you'd like, say whatever you like, the goal is money for doing absolutely nothing.  So, thanks for the compliment.

Ya guyz think the reason NIKE hasnt released a WHITE upper colorway of the KOBE 8 is cause if that EM gets dirty or stained it wont come off at all?....basically NIKE didnt want a bad "REP" at the beginning of the KOBE 8 so they released colorful colorwayz instead?.....cause i got the BLUE CORAL WHITE "ID" and as soon as dirt hits it....smh..thats it! lol STAINED!...idk?....what ya think?
NO.

I'm sure some dude said he's going to buy the Kobe MCs on RD and resell for a profit. Who wants an ugly pink shoe right? Then we're in this thread complaining about resellers and bots and wah waaah and how you struck out...Circle of life.
Sorry, can't relate to you there as I haven't complained in this thread about bots, resellers, or any of that.  Resellers exist because people willing to pay above retail exist.  Stop buying the shoes after market and the resellers will fade into the abyss.  As long as people are willing to pay crazy amounts for a shoe, opportunistic people such as myself will exist and exploit it.  But good for the dude reselling any shoe, including kobes and making whatever money he can, more power to him.  All the stores that get their shoes from Nike are nothing but resellers and people fight with each other and try to WIN the right to give their money to those resellers.  But an individual buys a shoe, attempts to make peanuts in comparison to the companies and everyone wants to act like he's the devil.  The logic of people are so flawed, it's beyond laughable.  The mentality where it's an honor to fork your money over to billion dollar companies, but it's a sin punishable by death for someone to make 30-50 dollars (in some cases, more, I know, but talking averages) is simply put, STUPID.  In the end, I say if you can buy it, resell it, more power to you.  If I miss out, it's my fault.  I should of got there earlier, made a friend, got a bot, whatever.  

Last edited:
Including doubles I'm sitting on 20 after the graffitis. But a majority of my purchases were impulse buys using my employee discount. And I told myself I was going to stop after the MC...... smh

IMO......the best thing about the Kobe 8 is NO CREASES!..lol ..they alwaz look new no matter how much ya wear em!..lol luv that!...anywaz 1 of many things i luv bout em...

Saw my friends graffs tonight, HOH let him use birthday coupon. He convinced me not to pass and if I don't like them return them. Ordered placed on NDC, caved in, probably gonna try a lace swap maybe my volt laces

still 0 pairs of kobe 8 for me..lol

want more I's, IV's, V's, VI's and galaxy VII 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Hypebeast has turned into an umbrella term. Like everything negative is hypebeast.

For example sdubl probably calls me a hypebeast because I love me some non laker colored fireworks and they limited. :smh:

And don't let someone change their mind about a color if they didn't like it at first. U boasting for sure if you ain't like it at first.

any word on when the fireworks release?

Back
Top Bottom