OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nice pictures! They're like lemons & limes. Similar but different. My personal preference is the graffiti, but I don't know how you can love one and hate the other. They're like cousins, no?

I kinda get what your getting at but to me the volts wanna be the sulfurs in terms of the pattern they have

Can't lie... Those pics make the graffs look better, sort of. Still don't need em.

Nice logic.  I'll be a hypebeast all day buying a shoe, reselling a shoe to some idiot who will pay a crazy price for a super ugly shoe and making a nice profit.  If making money means hypebeast, then a hypebeast is someone I definitely wanna be.

This x100. People don't even know what being a hypbeast is anymore.

Hypebeast has turned into an umbrella term. Like everything negative is hypebeast.

For example sdubl probably calls me a hypebeast because I love me some non laker colored fireworks and they limited. :smh:

And don't let someone change their mind about a color if they didn't like it at first. U boasting for sure if you ain't like it at first.

This too. It's getting way outta hand. If you don't agree with somebody basically u a hypbeast

Ya guyz think the reason NIKE hasnt released a WHITE upper colorway of the KOBE 8 is cause if that EM gets dirty or stained it wont come off at all?....basically NIKE didnt want a bad "REP" at the beginning of the KOBE 8 so they released colorful colorwayz instead?.....cause i got the BLUE CORAL WHITE "ID" and as soon as dirt hits it....smh..thats it! lol STAINED!...idk?....what ya think?

glasses.gif

Nice logic.  I'll be a hypebeast all day buying a shoe, reselling a shoe to some idiot who will pay a crazy price for a super ugly shoe and making a nice profit.  If making money means hypebeast, then a hypebeast is someone I definitely wanna be.
I'm sure some dude said he's going to buy the Kobe MCs on RD and resell for a profit. Who wants an ugly pink shoe right? Then we're in this thread complaining about resellers and bots and wah waaah and how you struck out...Circle of life.

Last edited:
Ya guyz think the reason NIKE hasnt released a WHITE upper colorway of the KOBE 8 is cause if that EM gets dirty or stained it wont come off at all?....basically NIKE didnt want a bad "REP" at the beginning of the KOBE 8 so they released colorful colorwayz instead?.....cause i got the BLUE CORAL WHITE "ID" and as soon as dirt hits it....smh..thats it! lol STAINED!...idk?....what ya think?

Back
Top Bottom