OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i'm gonna call them vino vipers. come at me bros
lol, I always thought the Red Camos/Port Wines was sort of that Vino colorway cuz it already had wine in the name.

Pit Vipers are looking decent, but that mint green throws me off a little bit. I'd probably have to see them in person.

Last edited:
Depends on what kind you have.

I have a couple of the older ones that could be stacked that expire on Saturday

but I also have that receipt crap that isn't stackable

I've seen people speaking of stacking discounts at foot locker but I'm confused as to how it's done. I'm cool with a manager and he tried stacking some VIP rewards with a survey coupon and said the computer will not allow it. He also tried stacking the military discount plus a VIP reward discount for another guy and same deal. If anyone has the secret, can you please share?

I've seen people speaking of stacking discounts at foot locker but I'm confused as to how it's done. I'm cool with a manager and he tried stacking some VIP rewards with a survey coupon and said the computer will not allow it. He also tried stacking the military discount plus a VIP reward discount for another guy and same deal. If anyone has the secret, can you please share?

need the card not the one thats on a receipt.

need the card not the one thats on a receipt.

What card is this you speak of and how is one obtained? I've never received or heard of any card for foot locker. Never even got any rewards until about a month ago when it started printing them on my receipts. Finish Line sends me physical cards in the mail but they've always told me they can only be combined with a discount offer other than another card.

What card is this you speak of and how is one obtained? I've never received or heard of any card for foot locker. Never even got any rewards until about a month ago when it started printing them on my receipts. Finish Line sends me physical cards in the mail but they've always told me they can only be combined with a discount offer other than another card.

Go to foot locker and ask for a VIP rewards card. It's to my understanding it can be done on-line as well.

Last edited:
The card is what they send in the mail. It's used like a gift card, which means it can be used for anything, new releases or whatever. There is no limit. So you can use it for socks or a fitted. There is no $50 or $100 limit.

Just got these amazing in person

The card is what they send in the mail. It's used like a gift card, which means it can be used for anything, new releases or whatever. There is no limit. So you can use it for socks or a fitted. There is no $50 or $100 limit.

Footlocker stopped sending me the VIP cards in the mail for a month or so now... Now the VIP code is on the bottom of your receipt.

For example, I bought the PPs the other day and there was a VIP code and Bar code for $10-15 on the bottom of the receipt for my next purchase. No minimum requirement to use that VIP code

PPs just dropped so they wont be hitting for a while.

PPs are the colorway most likely to hit considering they didn't sell out already BUT there aren't a ton of them so lord knows how many will actually hit.

That said, you know the PP are discountable on eastbay, right? Probably on par with what you'd pay if they popped up at the outlet after shipping or whatever.
agreed. they're likely to go quick now once people see all the colors are now available for coupon code use

I have like 3 different codes for FTL now. One is on the receipt, I use this for almost free socks. An online only code from a previous order. And Yesterday I got an email with a VIP reward and a pin #, seems to resemble the old Gift Card system. Gonna see if I can stack the online code and the rewards card on some PPs.

I have like 3 different codes for FTL now. One is on the receipt, I use this for almost free socks. An online only code from a previous order. And Yesterday I got an email with a VIP reward and a pin #, seems to resemble the old Gift Card system. Gonna see if I can stack the online code and the rewards card on some PPs.

You can plus use the bday code. I just tried yesterday but didn't finalize the order.

Back
Top Bottom