OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I can't speak for what others have been able to do. But, I've been dealing with a manager at foot locker and he won't combine anything. Claims he's tried and the computer won't I allow it. That's why I was really interested in how I keep seeing people mention they combine birthday coupons with rewards and other offers. I really wish I could do it but it seems I, nor the manager know the trick.

I have not been able to do it either. The computer does not allow them to be stacked. So in the eyes of Footlocker they are no longer considered a gift card like they were before, more of a coupon. The only way that you would be able to stack the bday coupon with rewards is if you had the old rewards that would be mailed to you.

I have not been able to do it either. The computer does not allow them to be stacked. So in the eyes of Footlocker they are no longer considered a gift card like they were before, more of a coupon. The only way that you would be able to stack the bday coupon with rewards is if you had the old rewards that would be mailed to you.

The Platinum VIP email I just got doesn't have the normal code like the receipt version or birthday coupon. It specifically says Pin #. I'll find out tomorrow if I can combine in store.

He posted in the WDYWT thread
When I went to buy the Graffiti, Manager said i couldn't combine bday coupon with a rewards card. Gonna have to see if reward receipts can be combined. Else gonna be buying socks every time. :smh:
Hmm wouldnt rock them like that

Wow thats an awesome looking snake

they should have made the entire EM upper look exactly like this snake, with the purple and green mixed together. and then done like a 3m or white swoosh.  would been fire compared to what they came up with

The Platinum VIP email I just got doesn't have the normal code like the receipt version or birthday coupon. It specifically says Pin #. I'll find out tomorrow if I can combine in store.

I wish they'd treat everyone equally. I'd love to know why some people get VIP emails and what not while I do not. It'd also be nice to know why they randomly decide to email some members bday coupons and not others. Are all VIPs not the same? There's no excuse for it, especially considering the amount of money I've spent.

man, sparks are looking better and better.

so are they releasing stateside? limited?

:nerd:

That's the one that works as a gift card. When you enter it online you use the gift card field, and the employee has to do it at the register like that also. They can be stacked.

And they also can be combined with birthday rewards, it's just up to the store, because one is entered as a gift card and the other a discount code.

I wish they'd treat everyone equally. I'd love to know why some people get VIP emails and what not while I do not. It'd also be nice to know why they randomly decide to email some members bday coupons and not others. Are all VIPs not the same? There's no excuse for it, especially considering the amount of money I've spent.

Well as far as I know the only difference is Platinum, when you spend $300 in a year. And I don't know if I'll get the BDay coupon until next month but they're always available here.

That's the one that works as a gift card. When you enter it online you use the gift card field, and the employee has to do it at the register like that also. They can be stacked.

And they also can be combined with birthday rewards, it's just up to the store, because one is entered as a gift card and the other a discount code.

That's what I figured, I must have gotten it for a purchase before they switched systems.

These look great in person.

Do you have huge hands or tiny feet?

photo is trippin me up

Went HAM at the mall today, bought the Orange/grey PPs, the Tony Tiger, ASG and graffiti socks. Also found a Lebron Witness shirt with the Mambacurial colors.

friend is coming home from china tonight

going to pick her up from JFK airport as well as my mambacurials and sparks!

Back
Top Bottom