OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

why did you cop it in the first place??HYPE made you pull the trigger,,sell it here lets see how much you want from it
I didn't buy it bro. I was simply giving a hypothetical answer to a question. Chill bud. Stop overreacting and actually read the question. SMH.

Last edited:
Man I guess I'm the only one that's liked the tony the tigers! They will be had.... Look way better than milksnakes that blood red throws them off to me [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I do wish they made the Inland Taipan with a Metalic like blue like the snake that inspired them that would have been dope!

Last edited:
I've seen people speaking of stacking discounts at foot locker but I'm confused as to how it's done. I'm cool with a manager and he tried stacking some VIP rewards with a survey coupon and said the computer will not allow it. He also tried stacking the military discount plus a VIP reward discount for another guy and same deal. If anyone has the secret, can you please share?

The card is what they send in the mail. It's used like a gift card, which means it can be used for anything, new releases or whatever. There is no limit. So you can use it for socks or a fitted. There is no $50 or $100 limit.

Footlocker stopped sending me the VIP cards in the mail for a month or so now... Now the VIP code is on the bottom of your receipt.

For example, I bought the PPs the other day and there was a VIP code and Bar code for $10-15 on the bottom of the receipt for my next purchase. No minimum requirement to use that VIP code

They no longer give cards.. They put it on the bottom of the receipt.. And you can no longer combine them

Wow the pit viper snake scales are beautiful.

Don't sleep on them they're much better on feet in person..TRUST

They no longer give cards.. They put it on the bottom of the receipt.. And you can no longer combine them

This. All of my purchases have recently printed a code and a reward amount on the receipt. The manager has told me only one per transaction can be used. No combining any other discount with them either. Combining would be great but they won't let me at all.

Well im losing hope...probably gonna id a laker colorway hopefully between the month it takes to make it and 30 days I can return we will get news of a laker color way.

is there a good site to get laces for these kobes?  the laces are really long from what I remember.  I didnt get the milksnakes but those laces look great.

Wait, you can't combine with other reward receipts too?! :smh:

I can't speak for what others have been able to do. But, I've been dealing with a manager at foot locker and he won't combine anything. Claims he's tried and the computer won't I allow it. That's why I was really interested in how I keep seeing people mention they combine birthday coupons with rewards and other offers. I really wish I could do it but it seems I, nor the manager know the trick.

Well im losing hope...probably gonna id a laker colorway hopefully between the month it takes to make it and 30 days I can return we will get news of a laker color way.

I have an idea. How's about everyone from niketalk ID a crap ton of kobes and return em? Nike will have to do something with all the pairs, maybe we can get a mass release of returns on the cheap? It would be pretty cool to do it and see a release with a ton of customs. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom