OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

HOH LA has the entire PP pack

the tissue paper of the Sparks makes me :wow: :wow: :wow:

i need that ****

VB>Sparks. Sparks are too loud.
Sparks are definitely louder, but I've never gotten past how they used the mix of colors on the VBs so they're probably near the bottom of my colorway list. I can do louder colors on a shoe like a volt, bright yellow, or mango, but once you start using a whole mix of clashing colors, I'm usually out lol. Too many cooks in the kitchen for my taste, but I can see how people might like them.

As loud as the Sparks are, my favorite feature on them is probably the swoosh and shozoku on the heel, which kinda have a little iridescent effect cuz they gave it a metallic looking finish.

Last edited:
Sparks are definitely louder, but I've never gotten past how they used the mix of colors on the VBs so they're probably near the bottom of my colorway list. I can do louder colors on a shoe like a volt, bright yellow, or mango, but once you start using a whole mix of clashing colors, I'm usually out lol. Too many cooks in the kitchen for my taste, but I can see how people might like them.

As loud as the Sparks are, my favorite feature on them is probably the swoosh and shozoku on the heel, which kinda have a little iridescent effect cuz they gave it a metallic looking finish.

Lol I'm kidding. I'm just repeating other folks. They said Sparks are too loud and people only like them because they're limited. Frankly, Sparks **** all over VBs with a dose of ex-lax. No contest.

^lol, gotcha, couldn't tell. But yeah, I'm usually not a fan of a lot of different colors on one shoe. I actually really hated the Xmas colorway at first when pics surfaced cuz I thought it had too much going on, but I was a big fan after seeing them in person. The flashier shoes that I do own usually just have one main type of loud color to them. But hey, I know some dudes go crazy for those WT_ type of shoes, just not me lol.

Last edited:
Yea bro. I felt the same way about Xmas but they almost got a pass with me instantly solely because of the importance of the Xmas CWs within the line.
VBs are nice but compared to Sparks....nah.

Well as far as I know the only difference is Platinum, when you spend $300 in a year. And I don't know if I'll get the BDay coupon until next month but they're always available here.
That's what I figured, I must have gotten it for a purchase before they switched systems.

I've been platinum for about 2 months now. Spent about $2000. And yes, the bday coupon being here is great. But, my actual bday was in Aug, I received no email with bday code. Been well into VIP Platinum and have never received an email regarding it at all, much less any gift card or code that can be stacked. All I ever receive are printed rewards on receipts that cannot be stacked. What other people are reporting doesn't add up. It all points to a company giving some one thing while NOT giving it to others.

Anyone else notice the green glow hits on the upper of the Pit Vipers? I think I'm the only one who noticed it.
It's kinda sick. HOT DAMNNNNN

Wait, you can't combine with other reward receipts too?! :smh:

I can't speak for what others have been able to do. But, I've been dealing with a manager at foot locker and he won't combine anything. Claims he's tried and the computer won't I allow it. That's why I was really interested in how I keep seeing people mention they combine birthday coupons with rewards and other offers. I really wish I could do it but it seems I, nor the manager know the trick.

You can no longer combine... And they no longer come in card form
One per transaction...

I have an idea. How's about everyone from niketalk ID a crap ton of kobes and return em? Nike will have to do something with all the pairs, maybe we can get a mass release of returns on the cheap? It would be pretty cool to do it and see a release with a ton of customs. Lol.

No...... Just No...

are the Pit Vipers more likely  drop on Sept. 21?

if thats true, im might drop the tony the tigers and get the pit vipers instead.

Wait, you can't combine with other reward receipts too?! :smh:

I can't speak for what others have been able to do. But, I've been dealing with a manager at foot locker and he won't combine anything. Claims he's tried and the computer won't I allow it. That's why I was really interested in how I keep seeing people mention they combine birthday coupons with rewards and other offers. I really wish I could do it but it seems I, nor the manager know the trick.

You can no longer combine... And they no longer come in card form
One per transaction...

you keep saying this but the proof is out there that says its still possible.

specifically, the receipt only version is the one that isn't stackable.
I got a $10 card mailed to me recently that I used on the milk snakes about a week after release. $140 - $10 VIP - $25 bday coupon.
also, they do get emailed and those are definitely stackable. I just got 3 $20 VIP emails this week and have been playing with FTL online with certain shoes I may want while stacking a coupon code on top of them.

as far as in-store goes, im 1/2 tempted to order online then swap my pair in-store with someone I might want more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom