OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Great pics of the fireworks from everyone.  I would like a pair, but just can't do it for 300 plus...

Well congrats then.  Are you in China or do you have a connect?  I suppose many of you have ways to obtain these for a reasonable price.
yeah my friend was from china originally and she just came back from shanghai from summer vacation

had to beg my friend to pick them up for me after KC cancelled my order

yeah my friend was from china originally and she just came back from shanghai from summer vacation

had to beg my friend to pick them up for me after KC cancelled my order
Nice 
nthat.gif

so how long i should wait til i make my Lakers CW kobe 8?
NikeID on twitter confirmed that they are changing the ID options on the Kobe's in the next couple of weeks, so at least wait until then, maybe we will get lucky and get a solid upper option.

Last edited:
Long time stalker but finally joined in. Always great info in here.
I found the purple fades in an HOH 120 miles from me. The emp said I can go to any local HOH, give them the sku and I can order it. I called my local HOH, gave the sku and they said it cant be found online . How else can I get those pairs besides driving 120 miles?

Long time stalker but finally joined in. Always great info in here.
I found the purple fades in an HOH 120 miles from me. The emp said I can go to any local HOH, give them the sku and I can order it. I called my local HOH, gave the sku and they said it cant be found online . How else can I get those pairs besides driving 120 miles?
Try them on another day with someone else working, go to a different hoh, or pay someone to drive the 120 miles for you.

so how long i should wait til i make my Lakers CW kobe 8?
Im thinkin the same thing. im trying to just spam the id thread of different la colorways. I want to see what others come up with outside of the remakes of the inlines homes amnesties. i wont remake just incase one of them drops plus i don't think i would like a pair that "looks like" them anyway.

So the Fireworks are like a sherbet orange not yellow. I thought it was mostly yellow and some red. :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom