OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Heads up some Marshalls are selling the Kobe 6's 3D Laker colorways fro $50! Was able to find my pair in San Jose, CA.

Wassup everyone! New member here. Just sharing my collection so far.

Last edited:
Because they can

Are all of your posts so informative and helpful? Original question still remains. Deals that are too good to be true usually are. A dead stock pair of a shoe that sells above retail for that price is beyond suspect. Perhaps the business is run by the only people in the world that do not aim to make a profit, but I doubt it. So, can anyone shed some light as to why a site would sell sulfers for far below what they could fetch? Please, no obvious answers that any 6 year old could come up with would be nice.

Are all of your posts so informative and helpful? Original question still remains. Deals that are too good to be true usually are. A dead stock pair of a shoe that sells above retail for that price is beyond suspect. Perhaps the business is run by the only people in the world that do not aim to make a profit, but I doubt it. So, can anyone shed some light as to why a site would sell sulfers for far below what they could fetch? Please, no obvious answers that any 6 year old could come up with would be nice.

It was a sale, man.

They do **** like that to gain exposure and drive more orders. They're a legit site, I've ordered off them before as have other people I know.

I also got two white concord del sol 6's from Marshalls for 50 around May/June. They usually only get a couple pair of gems every other month. I also used to work there so I know.

Last edited:
As an advocate of the Graffiti's, I must say I was VERY disappointed.  I just sent them back today.  My roommates loved them though.  The colorway just doesn't work for me.

Apparently the 8s are swimming/diving shoes too now according to Kobe (sorry couldn't embed it for some reason)

:lol: $400 for Sparks. To each his own but y'all really letting the hype consume you.

Dude said the MCs are sitting in Europe, never said where and dipped from the thread. What was the point of dropping that info?

Brought out for my quarterly cleaning and dusting and realized that I need more 8s in my life :frown: I was really hoping the best basketball shoe kobe has ever made would have much more laker colorways for me to buy. At least the Pit Vipers make me feel a little better but no confirmation yet!!

laugh.gif
$400 for Sparks. To each his own but y'all really letting the hype consume you.

Dude said the MCs are sitting in Europe, never said where and dipped from the thread. What was the point of dropping that info?
That was a bad move by the dude. He prolly wanted to hype people up 

Alright so I'm selling my 10.5 MCs to order an 11 from Kicks Crew. I know some of you guys order through them and will I have to provide them with more info to authenticate my account if I use Paypal as payment?

I know they sell legit shoes but if its a big ordeal to order through them ill just rock the 10.5

I'm just trying to find our how smooth it is to order through them because one dude on here was saying he had to upload his ID and credit card to authenticate his kicks crew account and if I gotta do all that I'm good ill just squeeze into the 10.5
Yeah, I saw that post as well. I hope I don't have any issues either

Back
Top Bottom