OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know we're stuck on the Christmas Lights right now, but does anyone know if the Pythons will be a general release or limited?

Stopped in at HOH Ohio/Columbus today and I they have one pair of Xmas Kobe left...size 4.
-ASked to try on the size 11 of the Black/Yellow but they only had one size of them and they were on a mannequin. MUST BE HOT

-Had the Kobe Xmas shirt to match and so did the Champs in Easton too.(WIth some nice Kobe gear too)
-SO MUCH KOBE, GEAR THERE!. I love it. Only place in Ohio for it,
-Plenty of Lebron 10 Xmas there though

Last edited:
I wore my sulfur's to take my little cuzzo to get lunch today. I've never had people come up to me and ask what kind of shoes I was wearing. Obviously us sneakerheads can recognize shoes and stuff, so I was explaining it to one dude and he goes "damb, my wife banned me from buying more shoes, but she might have to bite the bullet this time..." hahaha.

Livestock just sent me an email saying my shoes shipped. Ordered yesterday during the time the "restocks" were happening.

Stopped in at HOH Ohio/Columbus today and I they have one pair of Xmas Kobe left...size 4.
-ASked to try on the size 11 of the Black/Yellow but they only had one size of them and they were on a mannequin. MUST BE HOT
-Had the Kobe Xmas shirt to match and so did the Champs in Easton too.(WIth some nice Kobe gear too)
-SO MUCH KOBE, GEAR THERE!. I love it. Only place in Ohio for it,
-Plenty of Lebron 10 Xmas there though

Thanks for the info. Saves me a trip up there. Kinda stinks that was the only spot to go in Ohio for those. :smh:

Just spoke to Chris from Livestock and was told that he had to refund my money from the order I made. Well, looks like it'll have to be the sulfurs.

Got the Eastbay shipping confirmation and tracking info for them. Says 1/04/13 delivery date. Hopefully they come earlier though.

I used it at HOHLA. They gave me a little bit of a problem because I didnt have the actual email, but I told em I drove almost 2 hours to get em... still didnt want to, but in the end he let me. This was day after release btw.
thanks for the info.. hope some of yall do this!
anyone do this? successful?

i called my local FTL the manager said bring in the receipt and he'll refund the $10-11 whatever the exact amount was. he said hes not sure why they charged $150 when his rang up as $140 for his personal pair he bought :smh:

This looks like a generic reply letter from footlocker. I had done the same thing when they would not honor a VIP gift card that they sent to me... I received the same response... I was wondering about the same $150 charge... When the box clearly states $140 MSRP...
Dude, MSRP means the suggested retail price.  Foot Locker can charge $200 for them if they wanted to.  Companies don't have to sell anything for MSRP.  It's just like when you buy a car, it has the MSRP and the Dealer Price which is like thousands more. 

To work this evening for the Swoosh..

Last edited:
played about 3 hours in them... VERY NICE!!

Up there with the V as far as comfort, responsiveness and lockdown. No lateral or vertical sliding whatsoever.

Got a large scuff mark on each of the heel cups. :\ I guess thats the breaks

COME INE HERE THINKING THERE'S NEW INFO.

ONLY TO SEE THE STEREOTYPICAL IM NOT REALLY A HYPEBEAST, HYPEBEAST SHOE ON SHOE PIC.

SMH.

IM BOUT TO GO PLAY BALL IN MY SULFURS RIGHT QUICK.

YEA I KNOW, BORING GR.

Wow KB24 actually sent me a tracking number. Maybe they stepped their processing game up.

Either way, I'm not gonna rest until my tracking number is actually working and updated

COME INE HERE THINKING THERE'S NEW INFO.
ONLY TO SEE THE STEREOTYPICAL IM NOT REALLY A HYPEBEAST, HYPEBEAST SHOE ON SHOE PIC.
SMH.
IM BOUT TO GO PLAY BALL IN MY SULFURS RIGHT QUICK.
YEA I KNOW, BORING GR.

Haha, you'll love them man. Get better and better as you play in them, too.

The Lunarlon is like a memory foam pillow mattress for your feet, but responsive. For those that have em, are these like the lunarglide's? If so I might think about copping a pair just to workout/run in. As far as the VIIIs go, all blues are probably gonna be copped next, depending on how easy they are to get. Definitely gonna have to stock up on this model, gonna go down as one of the best, if not the best, Kobe's ever.

Back
Top Bottom