OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So pissed right now...made an offer with a seller for $220 shipped for some Xmas lights size 12, send the money last night, dude says he'll ship today. He texts me earlier this morning and tells me he can't ship until late afternoon, then he texts me and tells me he got an offer for $240 and is going with that.

Really dude? I hope that $20 goes a long way....

Anyways, probably going to grab a pair of sulfers now off of swoosh.

It's funny how pretty much nobody shows love for the 3s. I never owned them so I wouldn't know, but were they really that bad? My bad for being off topic but, whatever lol.

Does anyone have any release dates on the next colour ways to come, especially the all light blue one, which they also did for the Kobe V?

Thanks

^^^ IMO 3's are garbage. Looks and performance wise. Of course someone will come in and say otherwise but that's where I stand

So pissed right now...made an offer with a seller for $220 shipped for some Xmas lights size 12, send the money last night, dude says he'll ship today. He texts me earlier this morning and tells me he can't ship until late afternoon, then he texts me and tells me he got an offer for $240 and is going with that.
Really dude? I hope that $20 goes a long way....
Anyways, probably going to grab a pair of sulfers now off of swoosh.
Was this on eBay? He can't just back out of a deal like that. 

haven't seen the yearly post so I made one. it's all good.
So you dropped $200 on a shoe just to crush it with a pair of Kobe's........
ohwell.gif

When do you guys think a shoe pops up on Swoosh?? I mean how long after its release?? Thinking to get the sulfurs there, so it wouldnt hurt to ball in them...

Haha, you'll love them man. Get better and better as you play in them, too.
The Lunarlon is like a memory foam pillow mattress for your feet, but responsive. For those that have em, are these like the lunarglide's? If so I might think about copping a pair just to workout/run in. As far as the VIIIs go, all blues are probably gonna be copped next, depending on how easy they are to get. Definitely gonna have to stock up on this model, gonna go down as one of the best, if not the best, Kobe's ever.

The Lunarglides actually have more support because of the Dynamic Support system, the soft and firm foam working in conjunction with the foot but they are just as plush as the Lunarlon foam in the Kobes.

It's funny how pretty much nobody shows love for the 3s. I never owned them so I wouldn't know, but were they really that bad? My bad for being off topic but, whatever lol.

I thought the traction could be a lot be better, but the support, the inner foam collar, and the cushioning were top-notch IMO.

pretty happy with the Kobe 8's - got it through a raffle ticket system that HOH Costa Mesa had in place. Congrats to everyone who got one...

Last edited:
my overseas connect came through on the xmas kobes, but they aren't full sho and don't have XDR....(Korea)
can't wait to get them now!!!!
those and roshe runs on the way.. spoiling my feet!

Anyone know where the Kobe System 8 Elite Socks are actually in stock? Checked KOP and Willowbrook HOH and both places said they sold out and didn't know when they were getting anymore of them.

I thought the traction could be a lot be better, but the support, the inner foam collar, and the cushioning were top-notch IMO.

Agreed. Originally wore them when they first dropped, but just grabbed a DS pair and I've worn them for a couple games this season. One of my favorite shoes of all time.

With all these del sol debates i dont see how it's even close. Give me the IV del sol that he dropped 61 on the knicks at the garden with. It also came with an extra set of laces. But the VI del sol was awesome too.

Last edited:
Stepping on Breds with some ugly kobes :x. Can we get to next kobe 8 already all these pics of the xmas are making me dislike the 8s.

Del Sol, IMO it's between the  IV and VI. To me the VI Del Sol embodies the whole mamba theme the best, but I also love how well the IV midsole popped with the white and black color blocking, if I had to choose I would give the VI a slight edge. 

The V was a huge dissapointment IMO in terms of delivery of the del sol colorway. The VII was just a terrible shoe all around IMO. 

i'm a believer in them after getting a pair this past year(MPLS colorway). Don't let the looks of them turn you away. Imo they are one of the best Kobe mid tops although I have not tried on the 2k4/5 and ZKIIs.

zkiii's were sick. i love em.

the big swooshes on the back are dope.

when i break mine out, people def notice em...

Back
Top Bottom