OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I have the MPLS colorway of the 3's and I love that shoe. They have become somewhat of a beater for me but I still wear them for hooping.

The All-Star III's are still my go-to ball shoe. I still have a NDS pair of the MPLS too. Other than the IV and VI, the III is my favorite in the line.

just got my kobe's and im def impressed with the comfort level. only thing now is  nike need to update the ID options then its on.

Loved the Kobe Zoom III. Only got the MPLS colorway. Wanted the Lakers-Asia Exclusive colorway, but never got 'em.

With Kobe elite socks and 2012 Jordan insoles. They fit perfectly and lock down is perfect.

Last edited:

Just came in from NDC...
Figured I would take an on-foot pic for you guys since I didnt really see anyone post pics of the Sulfurs...

To work this evening for the Swoosh..
I was trying to wait,but F it, I'm copping the sulfurs tomorrow!!!

I like the different shades on purple for the soles on those. At first I didn't like it on the sulfurs but now I do and it works on these too.

lil off topic but im about to head out to party tonight and while i was pulling down shoes boxes to see what shoe i will wear tonight. Came across my kobe iv spiderman had to bring the box out to wear them tonight. As i was placing the shoes on i glanced at the suggest price tag only 120. Man has time changed 

lil off topic but im about to head out to party tonight and while i was pulling down shoes boxes to see what shoe i will wear tonight. Came across my kobe iv spiderman had to bring the box out to wear them tonight. As i was placing the shoes on i glanced at the suggest price tag only 120. Man has time changed 

eh, 16% increase over 4 yrs ain't that bad for Nike sneakers

Back
Top Bottom