OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Like somebody said dudes cast a large net and when something sticks he gets to "I told you so."

That shot of the Black Gold Elites doe. I need them, now. But under 180.

I'm trying to get them as well

Do they have zoom in the forefoot too?

Because nobody really cares.
And that's the sad part. People dont care but wear them. I would never in a million years support nike on the graffitis with those letters on them if it wasn't him who did it. It's all good. I know where I stand. Now I know it's his work and NDC is the only place left who has them. If I can't find them elsewhere I just will have to pass. It's obvious most don't care on here but I care what's on my feet.

It became a mission for me once i found that several nike reps had no idea what they are selling. Nike live chat, nike phone customer service and nike twitter accounts. The most I got was a, " we'll look into it and let you know". With no response after that.

Last edited:
And that's the sad part. People dont care but wear them. I would never in a million years support nike on the graffitis with those letters on them if it wasn't him who did it. It's all good. I know where I stand. Now I know it's his work and NDC is the only place left who has them. If I can't find them elsewhere I just will have to pass. It's obvious most don't care on here but I care what's on my feet.

It became a mission for me once i found that several nike reps had no idea what they are selling. Nike live chat, nike phone customer service and nike twitter accounts. The most I got was a, " we'll look into it and let you know". With no response after that.

Dude got paid, I'm not sure what else you want.

From your perspective, it's just as unjust if someone hypothetically created the X-Mas design that wasn't Kobe, Jeff Spanks or Eric Goto. Do you want Nike to unveil which specific person came up with every shoe cw? Because that ain't happening.

Dude got paid, I'm not sure what else you want.

From your perspective, it's just as unjust if someone hypothetically created the X-Mas design that wasn't Kobe, Jeff Spanks or Eric Goto. Do you want Nike to unveil which specific person came up with every shoe cw? Because that ain't happening.

****. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. It's actual letters that the dude created. Not a Xmas colorway. Give me a break. If you are looking for someone to argue with you have the wrong person. Know what you are talking about before coming at me. I'm not some punk kid.

Damn I'm sick of you Internet nerd thugs.

Read what I wrote. Had nothing to do with your smart--- comment/reply. I wanted to know who did the letters on the damn shoe. It was too obvious not to be CHAZ's lettering but i wanted to know for sure.mThey even made iD options for it. So you are telling me Pushead,Kozik,Neckface,etc. nike shoes should not even have mattered who's art was on them or if they were rip offs of the artist work? Come on man? What's your argument even about? Or just trying to be cool/funny? It's not working,.

Last edited:
cool.. its your homie chaz, for some reason i thought it was retna or someone else.. both have very 'L.A.' style

Last edited:
Ordered from ftl for the first time.  Usually only go through ndc or in store.  Ordered the orange pp's.  Tracking says delivered.  Get home and nothing.  Now the waiting game of 10 days for ups/ftl to tell me it's lost.  
tired.gif

Ordered from ftl for the first time.  Usually only go through ndc or in store.  Ordered the orange pp's.  Tracking says delivered.  Get home and nothing.  Now the waiting game of 10 days for ups/ftl to tell me it's lost.  
tired.gif
i always find it hard to believe that actual packages could be lost. with the innovative technology, you would expect leading companies to be on top of their customer service. But i guess UPS has nothing to do with them and they usually are ******g horrible/lazy. that's why i send everything to my work address and because its in prominent area, they have to enhance their delivery professionalism. 

so i guess there will be no more lakers CW? since pit vipers are the "purple dynasty" that is supposed to come out on sept 21... :frown:

Amnesties would sell out in .5 seconds if they were released.

Only people calling for Amnesties are in this thread, this was where they were ordained. Again, the Kobe 8 has been selling itself despite colors.

Lol pffft. The light pink toe guard wrap kills the fades for me. I love everything about the shoe but can't get past that pink.

Pink huh? Its a gradient-fade so the toe color must be light to dark. I was thinking more of a lavender. I'm sleep doe.

people say they gonna sell out in .5 seconds like its a good thing

Yall the same dudes who swear cause the girl looks good you suppose to bust in .5 seconds

anyways amnesties arent even that wanted just among us and some, the general public wont really buy like the dart frog 7s

Only people calling for Amnesties are in this thread, this was where they were ordained. Again, the Kobe 8 has been selling itself despite colors.
Pink huh? Its a gradient-fade so the toe color must be light to dark. I was thinking more of a lavender. I'm sleep doe.

Ya that's fair. I think I'd be cool if the lighter color didn't go ask the way to the heel but it's just too light. First kobe I was sure I had to have from pics n pissed on when I saw it in person.

Well?....the kobe 8 is all but perfect...the only downfall is the colorwayz...SMH...although they were aight, they coulda been so much better.....especially the (NON) lakerway colorways...sulfers, gradients, and i guess the easters?..if ya wanna count that? lol...overall a perfect shoe, just disappointed with the colorways!.....sad.....11 or 12 colorwayz of the kobe 8 had Orange/crimson red..whatever!...smh....anywaz im very dissaponted with "sum" colorwayz and the lack of Laker colorways especially!...oh well?....

so i guess there will be no more lakers CW? since pit vipers are the "purple dynasty" that is supposed to come out on sept 21... :frown:
Where did you see September 21st for those?

Edit- never mind nike blog said its rumored for the 21st. This time of year last year I was mad as hell there wasn't nothing I liked now this time this year I'm mad because there is do much I want.

Last edited:
Questions about the Blue Blitz- do they really have that kind of metallic sheen in person? I've only seen pictures/videos so it's hard for me to tell. Should probably just cop but got limited funds. Under rated cw in my opinion though.

I'm right here funny guy. I have a bowl of something you can eat with that too.

Ya cuz nothing like wearing a shoe with rip off artist work on them right? Also nothing like hype to blind the eyes of reality . At least I made sure who it was before just buying something. You must be someone who wears FATAL clothing and thinks rebel 8 didn't get ripped off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom