OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

And that's the sad part. People dont care but wear them. I would never in a million years support nike on the graffitis with those letters on them if it wasn't him who did it. It's all good. I know where I stand. Now I know it's his work and NDC is the only place left who has them. If I can't find them elsewhere I just will have to pass. It's obvious most don't care on here but I care what's on my feet.

It became a mission for me once i found that several nike reps had no idea what they are selling. Nike live chat, nike phone customer service and nike twitter accounts. The most I got was a, " we'll look into it and let you know". With no response after that.

you are defending an artist.... But you dont even have the graffitis correct??

AW.... O-K!!

(No i dont have them because they are a trash c/w)

Last edited:
Wow I really regret not grabbing the graffitis when they were in stock here in Boston. No one has any

I'd be willing to bet you could find em outside the city at the smaller chain shops. Call around.

Damn I'm sick of you Internet nerd thugs.

Read what I wrote. Had nothing to do with your smart--- comment/reply. I wanted to know who did the letters on the damn shoe. It was too obvious not to be CHAZ's lettering but i wanted to know for sure.mThey even made iD options for it. So you are telling me Pushead,Kozik,Neckface,etc. nike shoes should not even have mattered who's art was on them or if they were rip offs of the artist work? Come on man? What's your argument even about? Or just trying to be cool/funny? It's not working,.

I totally get what you're saying. When it's a guest artist it's usually got their name going along side, Dave white.... I would be curious if there was a reason his didn't (I.e. he just did some art for them v. Create shoe or he didn't like what that did enough to want his name on it, or he's not enough of a name to warrant / move product.

At the end of the day you can't force others to share your passions.

Last edited:
Sorry professor but my point was I wasn't going to buy them until I knew who it was. That's all I ever wanted to know. I'm not defending him. I'm not getting anything out of it. No one knew who did them. The dude has been a graff artist longer than any living Graffiti artist. If they jacked his style I would not have supported that at all. What's wrong with that?

Not directed at you above this post.

Last edited:
Sorry professor but my point was I wasn't going to buy them until I knew who it was. That's all I ever wanted to know. I'm not defending him. I'm not getting anything out of it. No one knew who did them. The dude has been a graff artist longer than any living Graffiti artist. If they jacked his style I would not have supported that at all. What's wrong with that?

Not directed at you above this post.

Cool Story bro!

Bad photo but Kobe wearing graffitis on that Jimmy Kimmel interview. On now, AXSTV.

wait so the guy that designed the Graffitis is actually a Graffiti artist?   because that upper looks like ****.  the "graffiti" looks like arab writing

He designed the lettering for them over a year and a half ago from what he wrote me. Nikes "art" department took over and did what they wanted to his work. He was payed out and that was his end of it. I agree they ruined his work and even more so with the crappy iD version. His lettering is more obvious on the rendering of the iDs but when you get them they look nothing like what they show you. Also the released version wasn't supposed to have that green at all. Nike changed it all up since they own what he did for them. Was supposed to be black,white and shades of grey only. He said as long as Kobe is happy with it so is he. That's that.
http://www.chazbojorquez.com/

Last edited:
That "guy" is usually some stoner who has no real credit then some friend if a friend who use to know an employee at lady footlocker.....
But has more knowledge than the leading shoe blog

Saturday needs to come quickly! Dudes are getting wild in here. Flame suits need to be geared up for this Graffiti talk :lol:

Last edited:
Eastbay have shipped my shoes but havent given me a tracking number..

Im guessing they should be here monday or tuesday..

They were passing tickets for them today at hoh, I ask a guy if they are limited or something and he said they are a hot cw thats why they did tickets, so I'm like okay gr then

the problem was finding out who's artwork it was. Nike never mentioned the artist, ever. I asked nike for months and got zero response. I was able to get in contact with him*CHAZ. His letters and Nikes layout. That's the answer I had been searching for.
I'm surprised nike didn't mention chaz. They did mention stash and espo and futura. When they did their collaborations 

Back
Top Bottom