OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nice collection

I have two pairs of blue lights, the one pair is my beaters I wear them whenever I'm not at work and use them as my gym shoe. Those, fades and MCs I doubled up on.

I need an updated collection pic. I'm at 15 pairs right now, not sure on my next pickup either orange PPs, tony the tigers, one of the elites, VB or another ID. I can't get enough of the 8, probably my favorite shoe

Not sure if these will ever see a release but maybe Kobe will wear them for his return.

I don't see it happening. I think he will wear the regular pair.
Yeah the Elite/PS shoes tend to be playoff only. Soon as the regular season starts again, Kobe's usually gone back to wearing the regular model before wearing the new sig in December.

im glad i sold my kobes not only did they run small but they were uncomfortable.
NT needs to start letting people give negative reps :smh:

Last edited:
Not sure if these will ever see a release but maybe Kobe will wear them for his return.

I don't see it happening. I think he will wear the regular pair.
Yeah the Elite/PS shoes tend to be playoff only. Soon as the regular season starts again, Kobe's usually gone back to wearing the regular model before wearing the new sig in December.

im glad i sold my kobes not only did they run small but they were uncomfortable.
NT needs to start letting people give negative reps :smh:

I remember Kobe wore some elite 7s at the beginning of the season

He usually has to go back to the regular pairs to help market the newer fall colorways that come out on the regular model too, and new Elite/PS/POP colorways have never come out post-playoff, at least so far. He might've gone back to the Elites for a game or two, wouldn't be surprised if that were true, but for the most part he goes back to the regular version.

83061ada_kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

Lol THIS.
Rumored to be worn when Kobe comes back (before December of course) like others have stated.
A friend of mine was actually offered this pair and that's the word he got from the owner. Whether its reputable or not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sure theyll be worn by kobe but will they release? Thats the question

Those are weak. Just sayin. If they release those and not the fireworks in the US, that would be lame. Same as the black elites but white. So what

Last edited:
So, if you HAD to purchase the Easters above retail, what would you consider a reasonable price? Looking for the opinions of all you certified sneaker experts to assist in me in my potential purchase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom